Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Manager

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Maybe he couldn't get anyone else ? Maybe he got turned down like Forest have been ? Maybe he made a gamble that hasn't paid off ?

A lot of maybes.....but lets take the gamble bit...judging from what is said about Bloom he seems a pretty shrewd man...so yes any appointment is a gamble..but i am sure he would have made a calculated one ..judging from what you have said about Garcia on this thread it seems like an almost reckless gamble

Dec 29, 2011
Maybe he couldn't get anyone else ? Maybe he got turned down like Forest have been ? Maybe he made a gamble that hasn't paid off ?

You've been quite vocal on here lately, do you think being in the play offs (if we win our game in hand) isn't good enough for a squad like ours?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Oscar has got more chance of being blessed by the pope than he has of getting the Albion promoted, he lacks passion and ideas as well as being tactically incompetant .If Tony really seeks promotion who shouild he apoint as our manger for next season.:albion2:

I guess you're on a little fishing trip here, given the number of similar threads on the board just now.

So, nibbling at the not unrecognised bait, how do you know the manager (head coach) lacks passion ? What truly proves he has no ideas ? Even you show evidence of ideas, sad as it is to say it. I assume you are a master tactician, though your spelling could bear some scrutiny. So, at the risk of highlighting your incompetence I have no idea who Tony ( Bloom .I suspect you must be a personal friend of his) should appoint as our manger, or why we should require a manger at all, unless we are away at Christmas. So if you are fishing, I think your tackle needs an upgrade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here