Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 23/24

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Back to the clown kit!!!

Look closely and it has a watermark featuring the Crystal Palace building. Pants.

PS "Since 1861" :ROFLMAO:

Since: 2010

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
1685545570100.png

Jul 7, 2003
Do anyone know will we have another kits supplier next season? Hope our contract with Nike ended already.
As I posted on another thread, I'm fairly sure there was something in PBOBEs column in the City programme saying that they were negotiating an extension.

I'm sure someone on here must have a copy and can post it here.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As I posted on another thread, I'm fairly sure there was something in PBOBEs column in the City programme saying that they were negotiating an extension.

I'm sure someone on here must have a copy and can post it here.
Oh hooray :rolleyes:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The problem for Palace is the shade of red and blue they use. They’re incredibly primary and bright and it clashes horribly.

As long as they keep using those shades of red and blue, their kits will pretty much always look shit.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
The problem for Palace is the shade of red and blue they use. They’re incredibly primary and bright and it clashes horribly.

As long as they keep using those shades of red and blue, their kits will pretty much always look shit.
I suppose they could always go back to some random kits of the past - the all white with a red/blue sash, or all white with claret and blue front, or all claret with yellow (?) stripes?

Not sure there’s another club who changed their colours so dramatically so often, though to be fair that was more like 40 years ago.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Negotiating an extension whilst other clubs are literally releasing their new kit for sale.

Why does Albion make such hard work of kit supply? Easily the weakest part of the operation (ok, except transport).

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy

Yep, Genoa and Cagliari over here in Italy are both red and blue halves, but they are darker shades and they look better

TM2506_RED_BLUE_1.jpg

maglia-gara-home-cagliari-calcio-2022-2023.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Negotiating an extension whilst other clubs are literally releasing their new kit for sale.

Why does Albion make such hard work of kit supply? Easily the weakest part of the operation (ok, except transport).
Thing is, we are speculating. Considering how well we believe this club is run, I'd imagine that the deal was been done and dusted ages ago. Why don't they launch the shirts earlier? That may just be TBs preference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here