Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 22/23

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
https://www.bedaleafc.com/

Pretty sure this lot would've been mentioned on here before – some pretty outrageous kits, but it's all for a good cause – Prostate Cancer charities.

Just heard an H&J chatting with the CEO this afternoon and next season's kit will be Toad in the Hole (or Toad in the Goal, as he put it), complete with a Yorkshire pudding recipe on the arm :lolol:

No pics yet because I think it's embargoed until tomorrow...

Jul 7, 2003

Pretty sure this lot would've been mentioned on here before – some pretty outrageous kits, but it's all for a good cause – Prostate Cancer charities.

Just heard an H&J chatting with the CEO this afternoon and next season's kit will be Toad in the Hole (or Toad in the Goal, as he put it), complete with a Yorkshire pudding recipe on the arm :lolol:

I use the grater keepers kit with the carrot socks as my kit for playing on a Wednesday evening. They have some really interesting kits and all to help a very good cause.

I have to say that the customer service is appalling as they never answer any emails if you have queries. I wanted to check the sizes and ended up having to find the manufacturer and see what their standard sizings were.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

It it's anything like you describe it maybe it should have a lifetime embargo.

If it wasn't for the charity aspect of course.

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Newcastle's new away kit has been launched and it's blue. This means they have one kit of stripes, one kit in blue and third choice in white.
This now means we have to play in our new away kit?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Final PL home shirt revealed...

fulham.jpg

Meh.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Newcastle's new away kit has been launched and it's blue. This means they have one kit of stripes, one kit in blue and third choice in white.

They'd have to play in their pants at The Amex.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Just heard an H&J chatting with the CEO this afternoon and next season's kit will be Toad in the Hole (or Toad in the Goal, as he put it), complete with a Yorkshire pudding recipe on the arm [emoji38]ol:

Tasty...
af4181598081ad7504d0e2080134e01e.jpg

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.

I think their home kit will be fine at the Amex IMO since we have thicker stripes with a mostly solid white back, white shorts and socks (as you know). They have more slim stripes, black shorts and black socks. In terms of contrast I think it will be fine. I also think their navy kit would have been ok, however the gold shorts are actually a bit of a spin out and I think would have been better as navy shorts. Knowing how much of a wind up the kit choices seem to be in games these days I fully expect them to wear their white saudi kit and clash as much as poss.

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
I think their home kit will be fine at the Amex IMO since we have thicker stripes with a mostly solid white back, white shorts and socks (as you know). They have more slim stripes, black shorts and black socks. In terms of contrast I think it will be fine. I also think their navy kit would have been ok, however the gold shorts are actually a bit of a spin out and I think would have been better as navy shorts. Knowing how much of a wind up the kit choices seem to be in games these days I fully expect them to wear their white saudi kit and clash as much as poss.

Have we both played each other both in stripes before? I remember a game a couple of seasons ago where I really struggled to tell who was who.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here