Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It looks like a version of this

294938608_10158900006876931_1594002780296783274_n.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I imagine merch and replica kits are a top revenue stream for the club. They ain't going to sell many of those.

Unless Pannini have created one because we haven't released ours yet - but surely they would just use last season's?

Probably depends exactly how merch is defined but I'd say Brighton makes £1m a year - at most - from the kits.

The new away shirt costs £55 and the normal share for a non-giant club is to get somewhere between 7-10% of that fee (the standard Nike deal being that the clubs recieve 7.5%). So the club most likely earns £4-5 per shirt.

No idea how many people buy Brighton shirts each season but maybe at most 100 000? So thats £500k and then perhaps another £500k from other stuff?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I like it but wish we’d stick to stripes. It’s like quite ‘cool’. Like an obscure Spanish or South American team, but it isn’t a Brighton kit. Super bold choices for next year- we will definitely be noticed!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'll be watching Ecuador, Japan and Ghana in Qatar. I was planning on buying an Albion home shirt to wear proudly.
However if that is the new shirt design it looks horrible.

I think I'll either buy the new orange away shirt or possibly try and source an Ecuador shirt with Caicedo on the back.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
:ohmy::down:

Absolutely not worth waiting for, disgusting top, really disappointed in that tat :sick:

It just does not make sense, the orange kit is modern in vogue and that just takes us back to Blair and the Iraq war years.
A big feckin mistake.

This is new in the club shop! Could it be? :mad:

Capture.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here