Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 22/23

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
not sure what the need for yellow is , certainly nothing historical for us , + especially as away is red

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Could this be our new home kit? I really hope it isn’t!

View attachment 150106
:ohmy::down:

Absolutely not worth waiting for, disgusting top, really disappointed in that tat :sick:

It just does not make sense, the orange kit is modern in vogue and that just takes us back to Blair and the Iraq war years.
A big feckin mistake.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It would look better without the yellow, particularly the central stripe.

But yes, pretty H-ideous.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Someone has cocked up if this is the kit. Club must give permission for Panini to use the image. Surely we would have made them wait until we’d officially announced it?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It might look OK if the yellow bits were white, but as it stands that's utter jank.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I actually don't mind it.

Better than that pinstripe thing the season before last.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Saw this on twitter earlier, that is up there with the worst kits we've ever had. A hideous mess. Please let in be some sort of fake / mix up, but if Panini are using that image, it must have come from somewhere official, right?

Maybe that's what the H is for? Hideous? Horrendous? Horrible?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I imagine merch and replica kits are a top revenue stream for the club. They ain't going to sell many of those.

Unless Pannini have created one because we haven't released ours yet - but surely they would just use last season's?

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I imagine merch and replica kits are a top revenue stream for the club. They ain't going to sell many of those.

Unless Pannini have created one because we haven't released ours yet - but surely they would just use last season's?

I'm not sure they are. It seems clubs make about £5 per shirt. I'd be surprised if we sold more than 100,000 shirts. I'd suspect it's not that many.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Folks, try not to BOO FatBoy Slim when he appears in it later. Not his fault.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Are we allowed to wear the away shirt at home? Asking for a friend.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I just bumped into FBS and asked about the new kit – and he reckons it's shitehouse :eek:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is probably the ugliest kit in the Premier League... quite possible in the entire history of the league.

Thats my initial reaction at least... guess it might grow on me.

Well, that's a bit ungrateful, given they introduced the blue / yellow combination especially for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here