Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 22/23

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I never get this, all the kids off on their holidays want the latest top to wear shirley

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I never get this, all the kids off on their holidays want the latest top to wear shirley

School holidays aren't for another couple of weeks: what's the problem?

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Naylors just said our kit won’t be released until late July. Supposedly as our store needs to stock UEFA / Euro items beforehand.

That also helps to minimise the period between the kits going on sale then all selling out bar the XXXXL size, with no re-stock planned until April 2023.

Jul 7, 2003
Closed to stock shop with England euro stuff

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Shame as there is so much tat in the shop, there should be space for both the England Euro stuff and our new kit.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Crawley x WAGMI x adidas. The third kit that can only be bought using fan tokens (think Itchy and Scratchy dollars) and features a ‘Chromie Squiggle’ (me neither)

DB655E05-4ACA-48A9-BDE8-8B6DDB90B7CA.jpeg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Despite thinking for a long time that it would not be Nike, the video this morning all but confirms it.

I do like the green badge, a remake of that volt / black striped kit from our first year at Falmer would be sensational.

New Kit out on Friday 1st July with the club shop shut on Thursday.
The volt kit was not striped with black.

It was just all volt.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Crawley x WAGMI x adidas. The third kit that can only be bought using fan tokens (think Itchy and Scratchy dollars) and features a ‘Chromie Squiggle’ (me neither)

Assume those who know how to get one will be bunging them on eBay sharpish to cash in on shirt collector demand.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Who are Wagmi united? Where's the crawley badge?

WAGMI stands for We're All Gonna Make It, which is one of the catchphrases for the Crypto/NFT/Fan Token based company that now owns Crawley and is promising to have a fan led club which democratises decision making. They hope that Crawley will become the 'Internet Owned Club' and have supporters/virgins living with their mum (delete as appropriate) buying merchandise that will lead to Crawley being in the Premier League.

Jul 7, 2003
WAGMI stands for We're All Gonna Make It, which is one of the catchphrases for the Crypto/NFT/Fan Token based company that now owns Crawley and is promising to have a fan led club which democratises decision making. They hope that Crawley will become the 'Internet Owned Club' and have supporters/virgins living with their mum (delete as appropriate) buying merchandise that will lead to Crawley being in the Premier League.

Sounds like a similar model to Ebbsfleet a few years ago - seem to recall that didn't work out well in the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here