Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 22/23

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Badge in the Centre of the training kits... I wonder if that gives us a clue as to what the match kits may look like?

Also, the reappearance of the 'volt' colour is interesting - would nike have gone to the trouble of making club crests in that colour for the training kits if they had not already done so for the match kits?

[tweet]1541381923435601920[/tweet]

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Club store shut Thursday as well, restock with new kit?? And launched Friday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Despite thinking for a long time that it would not be Nike, the video this morning all but confirms it.

I do like the green badge, a remake of that volt / black striped kit from our first year at Falmer would be sensational.

New Kit out on Friday 1st July with the club shop shut on Thursday.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Reckon we could get one of these 3 kits in Black/Volt. Good shout about producing the crest in another colour just for the training kit.... seems... not very Nike.

Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 16.56.03.png

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Hmmm. Tottenham's new away kit has been leaked in several places over the last 12 months. The cut/style of that top Welbeck is wearing is pretty similar (ignoring the zip, the panel around the neck for example). Nike don't often do central badges either on shirts. Maybe another bit of fuel to the black / volt suggestion.

[TWEET]1391075651742994432[/TWEET]

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yup. I like that too although not getting my hopes up as you can guarantee M and L will sell out within one day and despite repeated assurances of further stocks there will only be availability on XXXXL for the rest of the season.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Despite thinking for a long time that it would not be Nike, the video this morning all but confirms it.

I do like the green badge, a remake of that volt / black striped kit from our first year at Falmer would be sensational.

New Kit out on Friday 1st July with the club shop shut on Thursday.

I think just one quick glance at your avatar is enough to tell everyone how pleased you would be!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here