Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New kit, with Amex sponsorship

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If they changed the collar to small thin yellow strip, like the arms, it might be bearable.

As it is.. I won't be buying it.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Honestly thought it was a fake when saw it. Horrible isn't sufficient!

Very glad that maybe 1/4 of people in this thread seem to like it as maybe it won't seem as vile in a couple months. Currently without exaggeration think it's the worst kit in the football league.

Fingers crossed the away one will be lush so I can stick with the old home shirt but buy an away top......... at least it's only for 1 season.

Positives are some of the little details but the main body of the kit is foul

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just imagine if the internet was around when these bad boys were launched.

I reckon meltdown wouldn't come close...

brighton nobo pink.jpgbrighton-and-hove-albion-home-football-shirt-1993-1994-s_3_1.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm not a fan - hoping for a all-yellow away shirt (maybe with blue pinstripes).

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
All they needed to do was lift the mock up that's being doing the rounds on NSC for months. That was ace.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Very disappointing. Horrible. Stripes too wide and too much white, no collar, strange neck and white socks. One of the worst we've had. :facepalm:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Brighton and Hove Albion are blue and white. Not white and blue. Not 'white with a few blue bits'.

My favourite colour is blue because it's the Albion's colour. I quite often buy stuff in blue because it's the Albion's colour. I never consider white to be the Albion's colour.

Therefore, I'm out.

I would agree with this, but the shorts are blue, which tips it over the blue edge imo. If it was like the 2008 kit where it was all white on the back and white shorts, maybe I'd agree. I do think that the front stripe on the sleeve should be blue. I'm on the fence....

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Make the whole sleeve blue and sort a blue collar with yellow details for a start :/

Then it wouldn't be so white and ............ don't know the word in English :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here