[Albion] New kit, with Amex sponsorship

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Will the new kit be used for two years like the current one?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Will the new kit be used for two years like the current one?

This is speculated on elsewhere (can't remember where I read it). To paraphrase; it is believed the new home and away shirts will only be used for one year, as errea only have one year left on their contract. I'm not sure what will happen if errea win the tender to be kit supplier again.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
This is speculated on elsewhere (can't remember where I read it). To paraphrase; it is believed the new home and away shirts will only be used for one year, as errea only have one year left on their contract. I'm not sure what will happen if errea win the tender to be kit supplier again.

Thank you.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

That's correct. I understand that there were "issues" with kit supply to the Centre of Excellence teams and this is one of the reason why it's unlikely that Errea will continue to provide kit after next year.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
New shirt sponsor

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5568473 said:
8zpgrp.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363175419.150901.jpg

:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports