Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit Excitement.....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Whatever happened to the pink shirts? They seemed really popular a while back.

Still avaliable through the club shop it seems

I was hoping for a red and black version of the away kit :(

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Do you really, why is that?

Personally, I would be very surprised if we have a new shirt sponsor anytime soon.

The sponsorship deal with Brightonandhovejobs.com was a 2-year deal.
If we're showing signs of pushing for the Premiership this season, hopefully we'll be able to attract sponsors prepared to offer the club more money.
Personally, if we get off to a good start, I'm planning to suggest it to MY employers again. (Not sure I suggested it to them in time last year).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So with the new season approaching there is normally lots to look forward too, new signings, fixture lists, sorting out away travel/time off work....

But this year the one thing that we wont be getting excited about is a new kit!

Don't get me wrong, I love the home shirt that we will be wearing this season, but is anyone else a little disappointed that we wont be unveiling a new strip to start this year?

Doubt I'll ever be buying a top with that oversized clunky logo on the front. Might pick up one of the No Logo 'to commemorate the new stadium' tops if there's any left, else its another season in the SKINT top here.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Do you really, why is that?

Personally, I would be very surprised if we have a new shirt sponsor anytime soon.

Purely as when this deal ends, the I'm assuming that part of Mr Barbers remit is to generate more money. This will include pushing the BHA brand to maximise income, which in turn means increasing sponsorship avenues and making the most out of those existing. New shirt sponsors from a multi national company wouldn't and shouldn't be a surprise, especially as Mr Barber already has contacts in these areas, no means a bad thing by the way. Other avenues for sponsorship include naming rights for stands, sponsorship for footbridge area and possible 3rd kits.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Doubt I'll ever be buying a top with that oversized clunky logo on the front. Might pick up one of the No Logo 'to commemorate the new stadium' tops if there's any left, else its another season in the SKINT top here.

Exactly why I bought the "new stadium" one-off myself. Mind you, I DID go to the Spurs opener that it was a one-off for - the shirt may not mean so much to those that didn't.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Exactly why I bought the "new stadium" one-off myself. Mind you, I DID go to the Spurs opener that it was a one-off for - the shirt may not mean so much to those that didn't.

Seem to vaguely recall cases in the past at other clubs, almost certainly foreign, where fans have been denied access to the ground because they have been wearing tops bearing the logos of past rather than current sponsors. Or did I just imagine that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here