Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit Excitement.....

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
So with the new season approaching there is normally lots to look forward too, new signings, fixture lists, sorting out away travel/time off work....

But this year the one thing that we wont be getting excited about is a new kit!

Don't get me wrong, I love the home shirt that we will be wearing this season, but is anyone else a little disappointed that we wont be unveiling a new strip to start this year?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
There will be a subtle difference to this season's kit in that there will be a Championship patch on the sleeve rather than the League One winners' one. So that makes it a little bit new, sort of.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Anyone with kids or (in my case) grandkids will be delighted that there is no kit change this season - time to save the sheckles for next year!
Presumably we will change one (home or away) next season with the other one changing the year after - unless of course we get promoted again!?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Because I like crushing the joy out life :wanker:

I think it's more that you are an insipid Internet troll, not one of the genuinely offensive or aggressive, but one of the less interesting, tedious types. Thanks anyway.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
surprised the club have not launched a second away kit this season as an extra money spinner. I'm hoping the training kit for this season will look good as that always makes a nice xmas present for my nephew.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
surprised the club have not launched a second away kit this season as an extra money spinner. I'm hoping the training kit for this season will look good as that always makes a nice xmas present for my nephew.

Maybe the new bloke, Barber, might decide to have a one-off for the Chelsea game, to go on to become a third shirt for the season?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I took the club up on the "Buy 52 weeks of Seagulls Lotto and get a FREE shirt" offer and selected the green and black kit. I am glad we're not changing kits. :clap2:

Now to get Mackail-Smith 12 on the back...

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I took the club up on the "Buy 52 weeks of Seagulls Lotto and get a FREE shirt" offer and selected the green and black kit. I am glad we're not changing kits. :clap2:

Now to get Mackail-Smith 12 on the back...

Where was this offer? I'd take that up

Brok

Bork. I meant Bork.
Dec 26, 2011
Whatever happened to the pink shirts? They seemed really popular a while back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here