Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit email

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Do the sales of shirts not contribute to funds for purchasing/paying players who then play to win said promotion?

I'm sure they do, although only a little.

Which makes it handy that this will be the best selling Albion shirt ever.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can we buy it saturday at the amex before the game

I'm suspecting not. The club have said something like "available before most people go on their Summer holiday."

Last year we picked up shirts for the kids from the Amex en route to Whitehawk for the first pre-season, but I don't think that will be possible this year.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
There's a few people on here who have their own unique opinions, but far too many who are happy enough to engage in a circle jerk over "the consensus".

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
It's the QPR away template with white sleeves by the looks of it.

Attachments

• qpr-14-15-kits-5.jpg
    qpr-14-15-kits-5.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 373

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I remember the DK days when the new shirts would arrive in mid-October and only 4 in S and 8 in XXXXXXL would initially be available with completely mismatched short sizes.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The fact that we are all talking about the kit, and have been for over a month, suggests that the club's/nike's strategy is working. I cannot remember a new shirt being so hotly anticipated.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Looks to me to be a combination of the 'Nike Hoop III' and the 'Nike Inter Stripe IV'. The Hoop III is the kit QPR are having next season, the collars and cuffs look like this preview, the Inter Stripe IV has, well, the stripes, but a V collar, both have huge blue panels on the back. The blue and white Inter Stripe IV also has the black Nike tick, whereas the blue and white Hoop III has a white tick. Barber said we'd not be getting totally bespoke, so I guess this is a cross between two templates.

You must be an absolute hoot at parties ! :p

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
As [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] has said, it's going to be the 'Inter Stripe IV' template, with the collars/cuffs from the 'Hoop III'. I can't be arsed to do a mockup right now, but you can imagine.

Interestingly (or not), the back panel of the 'Inter Stripe IV' template is the same colour as the stripe to the right of the tick. Unless we've said otherwise, it looks like we could be getting a white patch and maybe the "nod to the past" will be red numbers? GOD this is exciting isn't it?

98195_en_maxi_0.jpgClub-Brugge-14-15-Home-Kit.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
As [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] has said, it's going to be the 'Inter Stripe IV' template, with the collars/cuffs from the 'Hoop III'. I can't be arsed to do a mockup right now, but you can imagine.

Interestingly (or not), the back panel of the 'Inter Stripe IV' template is the same colour as the stripe to the right of the tick. Unless we've said otherwise, it looks like we could be getting a white patch and maybe the "nod to the past" will be red numbers? GOD this is exciting isn't it?

I seem to recall it has been mentioned somewhere that the Yellow numbers as per last season will be used.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I seem to recall it has been mentioned somewhere that the Yellow numbers as per last season will be used.

The teaser email has white numbers on a blue back.

(Geek fact: The numbers on the teaser image were last season's - this season's numbers will have the Prostate Cancer UK logo on them).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The teaser email has white numbers on a blue back.

(Geek fact: The numbers on the teaser image were last season's - this season's numbers will have the Prostate Cancer UK logo on them).

The teaser email I had has no numbers on it?

However, you are correct about the numbers having the Prostate Cancer emblem on them, I think they will be the same style/font as last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here