Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit email

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
[MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] ? With the clue we have, what template is it??

Looks to me to be a combination of the 'Nike Hoop III' and the 'Nike Inter Stripe IV'. The Hoop III is the kit QPR are having next season, the collars and cuffs look like this preview, the Inter Stripe IV has, well, the stripes, but a V collar, both have huge blue panels on the back. The blue and white Inter Stripe IV also has the black Nike tick, whereas the blue and white Hoop III has a white tick. Barber said we'd not be getting totally bespoke, so I guess this is a cross between two templates.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If that's genuine then it's good . Blue and white stripes and not massive thick ones .

Collar is a whatever for me

Stripes is all that matters

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Has NSC managed to arrive at the point where it hates something that has not even been seen yet!?

Personally I am fuming at the refereeing in the Sheffield Wednesday game. And FFS whyt wait so long to make a sub Hyppia? Useless.

I think it will almost certainly look excellent from the front, Nike stuff always looks pretty smart, though I hate huge back panels.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
:lolol: How shocking that NSC would instantly hate whatever it turns out to be. Collar, no collar, wide stripes, pin stripes, number patch, striped back, light blue, dark blue. No chance whatsoever of a measured reaction.

Has NSC managed to arrive at the point where it hates something that has not even been seen yet!?

I just don't get these sort of comments. There is no NSC entity to form an opinion on anything, just a large number of individuals each with the ability to think for themselves.

It has been proven before that there is not a single issue that everyone on here will agree with, so there is no "NSC view" on anything.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
I just don't get these sort of comments. There is no NSC entity to form an opinion on anything, just a large number of individuals each with the ability to think for themselves.

It has been proven before that there is not a single issue that everyone on here will agree with, so there is no "NSC view" on anything.

The NSC community.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Rachel Riley?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Looks to me to be a combination of the 'Nike Hoop III' and the 'Nike Inter Stripe IV'. The Hoop III is the kit QPR are having next season, the collars and cuffs look like this preview, the Inter Stripe IV has, well, the stripes, but a V collar, both have huge blue panels on the back. The blue and white Inter Stripe IV also has the black Nike tick, whereas the blue and white Hoop III has a white tick. Barber said we'd not be getting totally bespoke, so I guess this is a cross between two templates.

I hope it's different enough not to be immediately recogniseable as the same kit as... (Insert Nike kit here) .....

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yellow for the away kit ? Or something more exciting ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I hope it's different enough not to be immediately recogniseable as the same kit as... (Insert Nike kit here) .....

That'll be the idea, the cuffs on a striped shirt will be unlike the standard striped shirts, it could all be reminiscent of our shirts from the early 1970s.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I'm sure it's just me, being an old fart an´all, but I find all this excitement/disgust/interest in the new kit quite strange. As long as it has blue and white stripes, who gives a shit? Everybody other than me evidently.

Not just you. Give me a "boring" blue and white striped kit any day.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well it had to be announced this week because Lewes game. Whether we'll have enough players and an assistant manager by then remains to be seen.

I'm already in the hole for a new age 8-9 with number and name printing and I never buy one or wear colours so frankly couldn't give a monkeys about the design.*

*unless we returned to the pink chewit wrapper with NOBO on the front. Then I'd be furious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here