Votes: 53 39.0%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 25 18.4%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
From the front it's half acceptable. From the back it just ain't Brighton. Did they run out of blue then?

Thats what I thought and Im not too keen on the logo either. The only thing you can really see is a blue "s".

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
is it not an FL rule to have plain backs due to some shitty thing with refs nor reading numbers or something gay like that?
pretty sure thats why we have a plain white back, best check some other new leagoe one kits this season and see what they've done.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The back is f***ing SHIT. It looks like we're the away side. Dunno which clown came up with that idea!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The back is f***ing SHIT. It looks like we're the away side. Dunno which clown came up with that idea!

Last season was completely blue, this season is completely white.

Is it too much to ask for it to be STRIPED? If it clashes with the numbers the use a white box or blue box or yellow box or something.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
from the photos, the back looks like a pile of wank

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
is it not an FL rule to have plain backs due to some shitty thing with refs nor reading numbers or something gay like that?
pretty sure thats why we have a plain white back, best check some other new leagoe one kits this season and see what they've done.

I think it was - but loads of teams seem to ignore it. I don't see why they can't just do what they did with the Centenary top where there was a large panel for both name and number, and stripes underneath it. Compromise is such a tricky thing!!

I'm indifferent to this one I'm afraid to say.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What are people talking about with regard to the collars? I couldn't see closely enough from where I was.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm not struck, but what the hell.

Jul 7, 2003
The back of the kit is really crap - my mate said we looked like Tranmere from behind. Hopefull those weren't the proper FL numbers and when you add names and better numbers to the back it might break it up a bit.

I reckon the third kit could be the best seller of the three this season.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
After seeing it yesterday my current reaction is that I’m not keen on it and will quite happily wait for when it’s heavily reduced in a clearance sale until I get it.

What are people talking about with regard to the collars? I couldn't see closely enough from where I was.

Look at the pic in the first post of this thread-it looks like a fake collar with its inspiration from a very bad 1970's disco shirt...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here