• NO

Votes: 53 39.0%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 25 18.4%

• Total voters

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
The last decent top that I purchased was the Centenary shirt. It had the Skint logo as part of the shirt fabric and wasn't one of those crappy iron on pieces of shit.

Perhaps I'm picky, but if you produce a quality shirt for me to buy Dick, I'll buy it. If you keep selling the crap you've got now, my money stays in my wallet.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Seems OK but I'd prefer blue shorts to get the balance right. Otherwise we look like Leeds from the back.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes!

It was a bit wieid on saturady. When the players are facing you its fine as the stripes are conspiculouus .

But when they turned round its as though they've disappeared and there's a different team out there playing in all white. Very odd.

Takes me right back to when Peter Taylor the 1st arrived in 1975 and we suddenly spent a season in a strange all white kit that made us look like a porr mans Leeds United.......

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Apart from last season's kit and the Centenary shirt, all our kits as of late have been atrocious. I will certainly pass on this one. I wonder how many potential kit sales are lost because of the numerous crappy kits that the club seem to release each season.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
It was a bit wieid on saturady. When the players are facing you its fine as the stripes are conspiculouus .

But when they turned round its as though they've disappeared and there's a different team out there playing in all white. Very odd.

Takes me right back to when Peter Taylor the 1st arrived in 1975 and we suddenly spent a season in a strange all white kit that made us look like a porr mans Leeds United.......

Poor man's Real Madrid...surely

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
it's excellent. very hard to change a blue and white striped shirt and make it original but this shirt is class.

And i am still not sure why people think the white trim is an attempted 'collar' design. its not.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm sorry, but the white back is ridiculous.

I'm also sure it can't help the players when they are looking for a pass when half the team are facing them and the others are making a run. Lets hope they always plump for the white shirt that's progressing forwards rather than the striped one looking backwards.

It makes it look like there's 3 teams on the pitch.

The sooner we get full stripes back the better.

And another thing.....
Why do we (or the refs) need to be able to read names on shirts? We managed with just numbers for donkeys years when you got a different bloke in the number 10 shirt each week. The number is all we need to see and I'm quite prepared to have a plain square for that, but not an entire plain back.

Are the authorities trying to do away with various clubs "famous" stripes altogether?

Just been looking at other clubs who use Errea, including Bristol Rovers. Their shirt has their traditional quadrant design, sponsor logo printed in the fabric and it's selling for £35...3 quid cheaper than our poor effort.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Haven't seen it mentioned but isn't the one colour back a football league rule now ?

.. that special shirt we had for the Doncaster game, I think the club needed special permission to have stripes on the back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here