Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Goalie shirt

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
So we have a 000000000000.1 out of 10 home shirt which means it just about beats palace for 2nd from bottom.
A generous 1 out of 10 for a keeper's ket.

But on the good side a 5 out of 10 home kit that might grow on us.

:facepalm:

Lushest kits in Britain last season and now these shockers :(

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
The inbreds 'modelling' them don't help. I quite liked the yellow kit, that's about it though. Last years goalie kit sh!t to, it didn't even have matching shorts and socks.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The home kit for the last two seasons was average, the away kit divided opinion between wonderful and absolut pants but this coming seasons kit is totally crap and unimaginative all round. I hope it's not a portent and the sooner we get shod of Errea the better. IMHO.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What made the last two season's keeper's shirts look so awful was the Brighton and Hove Jobs 'band' running across the middle.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
You guys are a bit harsh. It's only a football kit. I prefer the home kit, goalkeepers kit is not important. Yellow away kit isn't the nicest but its just a kit.
But to call the models inbred and say the kits are horrible is ott.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I think because both our last 2 kits have been so good the bar has been raised so high that it would be very difficult to beat it. It's probably only going to be for one year anyway.

Edit: All the comments about the models, well we did have a big group of good looking girls willing to model the kits for free for a few years but we all perved on them so they all got sacked. Blame Barber

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Personally I think the goalie kit looks great. All green is a proper throwback to how keepers used to be, and it looks a hell of a lot better than last years gold / white / green / navy blue mash ups.
Expect it will be very popular, especially amongst kids who are goalies (my boy included)

001.jpg

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I used to like it when the goalie wore the same shorts and socks as the rest of the team. Just saying.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Oh, and I think the shirt is nice, it just doesn't fit the models - not their fault.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here