Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Goalie shirt

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
In line with FFP they are cheap. According to Paul Hazelwoods Twitter, one of them is a Snappy Jnr.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It looks like the sponsor might be ironed on again on the away shirt if I'm not mistaken.

Like about 95% of all other football shirts out there? And 100% of players names and numbers and league patches on the sleeves.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The sponsor was only ironed on in the early shirts, like mine. One of my friends got one a few months into the season and it was stitched in.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Screw you lot, they are fine by me.

I reckon the home kit gets better the more I see it, and will look pretty decent in the flesh.
The away kit is hardly fighting off stiff competition from last season (cos I'm not 10 years old)
The goalie kit, it's a freakin goalie kit, what more do you want.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Screw you lot, they are fine by me.

I reckon the home kit gets better the more I see it, and will look pretty decent in the flesh.
The away kit is hardly fighting off stiff competition from last season (cos I'm not 10 years old)
The goalie kit, it's a freakin goalie kit, what more do you want.

Our away kit has been complimented by so many neutral fans. I love it, will miss it too looking at the yellow one.

Sixth most liked away kit on a Fifa database! http://www.futhead.com/fifa/items/kits/away/likes/

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Here it is:

BNDSvXBCUAEc1lk.jpg

[tweet]347008882377379842[/tweet]

I assume they couldn't get any players in to model the shirts.

Have they all been suspended?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Are we the only people in the clothes selling market that don't understand that attractive models help sales figures?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here