Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I ordered mine on day one with badges, name and number - just been notified that they've been dispatched and are estimated to arrive tomorrow.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I agree to a certain extent, however when there is no stock for any shirt at all, and no information when there might possibly be more I understand to a much higher extent. If there was available stock of all shirts and sizes in store and online there would be a much higher degree of “loyalty”. Once those options have been taken away it’sa different story.
I have seen the "no shirts of any size or design (home, away, third)" line several times now but I dont understand this. I am in Churchill Sq on average once a week, sometimes twice and usually have a quick look in the Albion shop, and not once have I been in there and found no shirts at all. There are usually a rack of home and away shirts of varying sizes, and on matchdays, I see people coming out of the stadium shop with shirts. They may not always have every size in every design but ZERO shirts ?

Admitedly we tried to get the green away shirt for ages and that WAS out of stock, but even that one we got.as they had small deliveries every now and then, and that was after it was no longer the official away or 3rd kit

So where does this no home ,away, or 3rd shirts of any size come from?I cant be the luckiest person ever, and shirts are put out every time I look in the shop, and then removed after!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have seen the "no shirts of any size or design (home, away, third)" line several times now but I dont understand this. I am in Churchill Sq on average once a week, sometimes twice and usually have a quick look in the Albion shop, and not once have I been in there and found no shirts at all. There are usually a rack of home and away shirts of varying sizes, and on matchdays, I see people coming out of the stadium shop with shirts. They may not always have every size in every design but ZERO shirts ?

Admitedly we tried to get the green away shirt for ages and that WAS out of stock, but even that one we got.as they had small deliveries every now and then, and that was after it was no longer the official away or 3rd kit

So where does this no home ,away, or 3rd shirts of any size come from?I cant be the luckiest person ever, and shirts are put out every time I look in the shop, and then removed after!
Online, I imagine.

For some reason, intentional or otherwise, the club have almost nothing in the online shop every time I look.

For example, right now, if you go to the adult home kit section you'll only find women's shirts in XS. No men's shirts at all:

It's pretty much the same in away kits, with only women's shirts in S:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Mine arrived. Observations:

The bags were sealed - despite having badges put on. No tags as others have reported.

(I wonder if bags were opened to see the label? Sizing is not obvious otherwise)

It doesn't look 'slim fit' at all. Did someone mess-up the descriptions?!

But I still need to diet.

kelvinnewman

Aug 17, 2023

There's loads in Churchill Square and the Amex Club shop but on the home shirt at least they're either xs or xxl upwards

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Ordered mine on the first day, with Europa League badges and it has just arrived.

Bag was sealed. Shirt was properly folded but no tags.

For shirts I tend to be a medium if the cut is generous but these days its more likely to be a large. I therefore opted for the Large size EL top and it is a good fit, not tight and I certainly wouldn't describe it as a slim fit.....thankfully.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Online, I imagine.

For some reason, intentional or otherwise, the club have almost nothing in the online shop every time I look.

For example, right now, if you go to the adult home kit section you'll only find women's shirts in XS. No men's shirts at all:

It's pretty much the same in away kits, with only women's shirts in S:

They have next to no stock in general.

Having an issue with my Europa League badge coming unstuck and the lovely bloke at the shop basically said we'd normally just replace the shirt but we don't have any stock atm.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Delivered today as promised - in bags, no tags as others have said, no issues at all with quality or printing.

Very happy with them.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
They are swindling our club and Nike.
This’ll clear it up

IMG_2333.png

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I hope this is allowed and if not then Mods you can remove it?

I have a brand new YOUTH MEDIUM shirt WITH the arm badges and NO name on the back which I ordered for my daughter before quickly realising I’d ordered the wrong size and had to reorder it. I don’t believe I can return it as the arm badges = personalisation. If anybody who missed out would like to buy it from me for the price I paid £70 then PM me? I will post it free of charge (recorded)

I have the official paperwork from the club, it’s not a knock off or anything like that.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
I bought a Europa League jacket:

IMG_2193.jpeg

But it’s a bit big. Does anyone know if they are stocking these in the Amex club shop - if so I’ll take it in to exchange.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I have a legit one and I ordered my brother a dodgy one which arrived today.
From a distance I doubt anyone would tell the difference but side by side the differences are notable.
The swoosh and badge are rubber on the legit, embroidered on the fake. The material is the same all over on the fake but the legit is mesh on all the black and the back. The font on American Express is slightly different and the pavilion design is ever so slightly darker. For £14 it looks decent. I've had knock offs before and they've lasted just as well as the originals and for a fraction of the price. And let's face it, £70 for a football shirt is taking the piss, especially when 3 get released at pretty much the same time.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Ordered shirt plus badges and personalisation, comes up £85. Error on website? Expected £10 more. Would expect club to honour!
Received today for daughter, including correct badges. Although the ‘UEFA foundation’ badge has come unstuck after shirt worn for less than an hour!!

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
I bought a Europa League jacket:

View attachment 167072
But it’s a bit big. Does anyone know if they are stocking these in the Amex club shop - if so I’ll take it in to exchange.
Yes they are, I brought one last Thursday, got it home and was as you say bit too big and bulky. Took it back and refund no problems.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Just got an email telling me I was emailed on 6th September (I wasn’t I’ve checked) letting me know I can’t have a 3xl as Nike can’t fulfil the order do I want a 2xl instead. 3 xl was for me the 2xl that arrived screwed up with a mark on is for the Mrs……

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here