Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
Not chiming in on the knockoff debate, I have my share of hooky shoes from China, but just saying that the legit kit has rubber nike ticks and badge. How much you care about that is how much you'd rather have £55 in your back pocket I guess.

rdoe6h4ex7pb1.jpeg3ahv4i4ex7pb1.jpeg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I am not condoning nor condemning here, but £70 is pretty expensive so I understand why anyone would do this.
I understand too.

£70 is a hell of a lot of money for something that probably costs less than £10 to make but we have a choice whether we buy or not. I stand by my point that the club lose out if we don’t buy official merch, but like you, I understand why some by the cheap stuff for £15, even if it falls apart after a few washes.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I understand too.

£70 is a hell of a lot of money for something that probably costs less than £10 to make but we have a choice whether we buy or not. I stand by my point that the club lose out if we don’t buy official merch, but like you, I understand why some by the cheap stuff for £15, even if it falls apart after a few washes.
I'm not sure about this 'falling apart' bit.

A while back I went to Shanghai on a jolly and amongst other things I bought some leather Adidas golf shoes from an indoor market.

'Made in the same factory' I was told, still supple and going great today.

I'm too old for moody shirts, but my issue is the cost of manufacture v punter price.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
And the other downside is, of course, that you’ve your ‘hard earned’ to some Chinese swindler instead of the club you love.
Not chiming in on the knockoff debate, I have my share of hooky shoes from China, but just saying that the legit kit has rubber nike ticks and badge. How much you care about that is how much you'd rather have £55 in your back pocket I guess.

View attachment 166869View attachment 166868
Is that the taken from a shirt purchased from the club or from a “players” shirt ?

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
I understand too.

I agree to a certain extent, however when there is no stock for any shirt at all, and no information when there might possibly be more I understand to a much higher extent. If there was available stock of all shirts and sizes in store and online there would be a much higher degree of “loyalty”. Once those options have been taken away it’sa different story.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Just a regular shirt from the club. I bought one for me and my nephew, my one is unprinted so it showed up last week, his one not dispatched at all yet.
So are those pics from the the shirt you purchased? Interesting about the Nike tick and the badge- here is the pic from the club - looks more like the Chinese version than the pic you posted ??
IMG_5056.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here