Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Yes, this arrived today - amazing that it came from China quicker than some from Brighton and for £14.50 delivered. Saw one close up last night and not sure I can see much difference
View attachment 166828
Thought mine was a bit suspect, but looks like standard. The Brighton on the badge looks italic.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Thought mine was a bit suspect, but looks like standard. The Brighton on the badge looks italic.
Well if that’s the only thing you can spot I’ll take that for. £55 discount! 😂
It hadn’t even occured to me to look into that much detail - I’m fairly confident that if I wear it tomorrow nobody will clock it’s a fake 😉

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Anyone notice we had 'Brighton Foundation' on the back of our shirts against AEK? @Superphil I guess this will make player edition shirts a bit more of a collectors piece as the general public won't be able to replicate the shirt (assuming the patch isn't available).

Brighton 2-3 AEK Athens: Player ratings - 5s for Barcelona loanee and Lewis  Dunk replacement but shining light gets an 8 on anti-climatic Europa League  night

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Well if that’s the only thing you can spot I’ll take that for. £55 discount! 😂
It hadn’t even occured to me to look into that much detail - I’m fairly confident that if I wear it tomorrow nobody will clock it’s a fake 😉
I get what you saying, but you get it next to a real one you’ll start seeing the difference, but like you say £55 cheaper it ain’t bad.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Is the Royal Pavilion that pronounced and 'harsh' on the official version? The outline looks pretty thick. I thought it was more and faint with a smoother blend from white to turq going off the clubs pictures.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here