[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Got an e-mail yesterday saying they'll be despatched after the 25th if you've requested badges on it, as I have.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Sizing for clothes across the board is random and needs to be standardised.
Sizing for Brighton kit seems to be pretty random, let alone everything else.

Seems even "slim fit" (green and black) isn't the same as "slim fit" (European shirt).

Would be helpful if the club started to include sizing on each shirt design.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
According to the guy in the Albion shop in Churchill square, there are no plans to reprint anymore.

seems a bit shortsighted but maybe they only wanted to reward a few fans or bots who were quick on the finger to order them only on line.

been seeing a few non official shirts and tee shirts appearing around…not that I would buy one if the Albion didn’t print enough official merchandise…oh no sir…not me guv!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Got mine today, no tags and clearly been returned by someone as it’s got a mark on it. Do I return it and end up without one or live with it? You can clearly see the mark but can’t see it on a photo
Exactly the same here, no tags, bag ripped open and all screwed up. looks like it came from the jumble sale!

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Has anyone purchased one of the commemorative shirts in medium and found it’s too small for them. If so, I’ve got a large shirt, which is too big for me! The sizing is nothing like our green & black shirt!

Before anyone asks, I don’t want to sell the shirt, I just want to swap it.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Has anyone purchased one of the commemorative shirts in medium and found it’s too small for them. If so, I’ve got a large shirt, which is too big for me! The sizing is nothing like our green & black shirt!

Before anyone asks, I don’t want to sell the shirt, I just want to swap it.

So annoying isn't it. I've been trying to find someone with an XL who needs to move up to an XXL to swap with but no luck. I think most people are going to be finding these a lot baggier rather than too small sadly.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
So annoying isn't it. I've been trying to find someone with an XL who needs to move up to an XXL to swap with but no luck. I think most people are going to be finding these a lot baggier rather than too small sadly.
It’s looking as though I’ll be lucky enough to find someone to do a swap with.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Did anyone get a Chinese snide shirt?

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Got one with patches that's been dispatched surprisingly to get here the same time as the official ones...

Looking at the state of the £100 ones, expecting my £16 one to be covered in shit and rolled in a ball without any packaging !

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Got one with patches that's been dispatched surprisingly to get here the same time as the official ones...

Looking at the state of the £100 ones, expecting my £16 one to be covered in shit and rolled in a ball without any packaging !
Got one today, came rather quick. From a distance of a mile looks decent.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Yes, this arrived today - amazing that it came from China quicker than some from Brighton and for £14.50 delivered. Saw one close up last night and not sure I can see much difference
IMG_1780.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports