Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
But no sign? Anyone else waiting?
Calm down Lewis

F6VIsI7WQAAGvIa.jpg

Sep 8, 2023
I got in on the 3rd drop. The kit situation is my only gripe with being a Brighton & Hove fan; where the hell am I supposed to find a kit? I've spent the last 3 or 4 months looking for a kit and have only bought one of our EUL kits. Now I'll be heading to our away game in Marseille without even owning a single piece of BHAFC merch or kit.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I got in on the 3rd drop. The kit situation is my only gripe with being a Brighton & Hove fan; where the hell am I supposed to find a kit? I've spent the last 3 or 4 months looking for a kit and have only bought one of our EUL kits. Now I'll be heading to our away game in Marseille without even owning a single piece of BHAFC merch or kit.
That might work in you favour

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No biggie, the club's strongly advising against the wearing of any BHAFC kit anyways

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Ordered on 1st Sep (after the initial sell out after a few mins). Received mine today, notifications from DHL were almost non existent mind you!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Got mine today, no tags and clearly been returned by someone as it’s got a mark on it. Do I return it and end up without one or live with it? You can clearly see the mark but can’t see it on a photo

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Got mine today, no tags and clearly been returned by someone as it’s got a mark on it. Do I return it and end up without one or live with it? You can clearly see the mark but can’t see it on a photo
If you're paying £70 for a shirt, just sling their faulty goods straight back at them, as the previous recipient of 'your' shirt clearly did. Don't be taking no sloppy seconds

Last edited:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Only you can decide

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Seems unlikely that the club is selling 'returns' given they're only just being sent out.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Seems unlikely that the club is selling 'returns' given they're only just being sent out.
I thought the same, mine was screwed up in an unsealed bag not how’s other shirts have arrived and there’s definitely a mark on it. I’ll try and get over to the stadium shop tomorrow see if they have got another they can change it for although I doubt they’ll have one as it’s sold out

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Best picture I can get of it, yes it’s only small and no it’s not the red bit 😂😂 but it’s definitely got a mark on it, not what you’d usually get for a brand new shirt. I noticed it soon as I got it out of the bag
IMG_7757.jpeg

Hudson Hawk

Feb 20, 2017
Upper Beeding
If it's an XL and you need an XXL let me know as I want to swap but obviously being limited edition the club can't sort that.
I’ve got an xxl coming, sorry.

There must be returns I would have thought.

Sizing for clothes across the board is random and needs to be standardised.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Got an e-mail yesterday saying they'll be despatched after the 25th if you've requested badges on it, as I have.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Sizing for clothes across the board is random and needs to be standardised.
Sizing for Brighton kit seems to be pretty random, let alone everything else.

Seems even "slim fit" (green and black) isn't the same as "slim fit" (European shirt).

Would be helpful if the club started to include sizing on each shirt design.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports