[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I think it looks horrible. Morally it's an awful cash grab and visually it's a glorified training top. Naff.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Churchill square is pretty central

Bricks and mortar stores are pretty dead to be honest. I bet the Amex store takes more on a match day than the city store in a week /
Month
I find it odd as well locally in Brighton that the bigger chain sports stores don’t stock at the very least the Albion home shirt in amongst the “big 6” and european giants. JD sports in Hampshire as an example used to stock Southampton shirts

As a sad state of affairs locally I picked up Junior from after school football yesterday, the following shirts in the group were worn:

Man City x2
Chelsea x1
Arsenal x4
PSG x3
Spurs x1
Albion (Junior) x1

Notable omission was man United which didn’t feature once, unheard of 10 years ago

All of the above minus the Albion are available off the shelf. It does make a difference.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I think it looks horrible. Morally it's an awful cash grab and visually it's a glorified training top. Naff.
For the price and how it's been marketed as a Europa League Shirt* (*may not be used by the team in any competitions) I'd have to agree.

At the same time, I'm very pro limited edition shirts if they're correctly marketed and creative. Arsenal's TFL/London Underground kit was so bloody gorgeous and didn't pretend to be anything but a fun bit of merch. Retro/interesting football shirts are in at the moment, club should be looking to do something interesting with that.

I found this photo on my phone from 1 September – when I got home from a 7 hour drive to find that they had already run out of the shirt that was announced whilst I was driving.

Clearly said that the patches were not included.

IMG_0513.JPG

And this one from when I managed to order shows the whole page:
IMG_0550.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports