Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
This Jeremy clarkson advert is really confusing on this thread!!

1694172630146.png

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Can anyone remember the despatch date for the original run please?
Commemorative Europa League Shirt

Drop 1 - Orders placed on 1/9/23 from 10.30am to 4pm

• Pre-orders with no shirt personalsation - earliest dispatch w/c 11th September
  • Pre-orders with shirt personalisation - earliest dispatch w/c 25th September
Drop 2 - Orders placed on 1/9/23 from 4.30pm - 4/9/23 1pm

• Pre-orders with no shirt personalsation - earliest dispatch w/c 2nd October
  • Pre-orders with shirt personalisation - earliest dispatch w/c 9th October
Drop 3 - Orders placed from 4pm on 07.09.23

• Pre-orders with no shirt personalisation - earliest dispatch w/c 23rd October
  • Pre-orders with shirt personalisation - earliest dispatch w/c 30th October

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If they ever they wear this kit, any idea what the colour of the shorts and socks will be???

They modelled it with hyper turf shorts and socks which looks great as the same colour as the bottom of the shirt

Reactions: PFW

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Commemorative Europa League Shirt

Drop 2 - Orders placed on 1/9/23 from 4.30pm - 4/9/23 1pm

• Pre-orders with no shirt personalsation - earliest dispatch w/c 2nd October
  • Pre-orders with shirt personalisation - earliest dispatch w/c 9th October

I just hope I get mine before I skip over the pond to attend the Marseille match at home. 🤞 I'd love to be wearing it if that's the fixture that clinches us a place in the knockout phase.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
When are we going to wear this shirt other than Athens? Surely it’s a clash for Marseille and arguably Ajax as well. Unless we are wearing this for the home matches?
Good! Let's go into Europe in our wonderful blue and white stripes then, not some irrelevant pretty (is it, really? - looks pretty shit to me) shirt that's just another revenue stream, nowt to do with Brighton and Hove Albion, our history, our ethos, and our very being.
Albion in Europe is wonderful - but casually discarding the blue and white stripes in favour of a wishy-washy half and half shirt that has no relevance to The Albion feels like a betrayal. Maybe somebody, somewhere, especially anyone who has knocked one out over the marvellous glory of them, really does need a history lesson.......................

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Good! Let's go into Europe in our wonderful blue and white stripes then, not some irrelevant pretty (is it, really? - looks pretty shit to me) shirt that's just another revenue stream, nowt to do with Brighton and Hove Albion, our history, our ethos, and our very being.
Albion in Europe is wonderful - but casually discarding the blue and white stripes in favour of a wishy-washy half and half shirt that has no relevance to The Albion feels like a betrayal. Maybe somebody, somewhere, especially anyone who has knocked one out over the marvellous glory of them, really does need a history lesson.......................
Hey Mr Grumps, doubt we'd be able to wear stripes against AEK Athens anyway...

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
The club didn't wear vertical, blue-and-white striped tops throughout their entire history. Blue and white colour scheme, yes... but the Europa kit is blue and white, isn't it? Good enough. And a nice way to mark a new stage, attaining a higher rung in our evolution, a harbinger of greater things to come -- y'know, like buying your first condom the night you know you're going to lose your virginity.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hey Mr Grumps, doubt we'd be able to wear stripes against AEK Athens anyway...
Except he has a very valid point. Let’s all go and play in a Europe in a kit never in hundreds of years seen before as our IDENTITY. Sake, it’s just another rev stream and everyone knows that. Everyone that’s intelligent anyhow. #stripes

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'll tell you the start of it all.

Flared trousers, and long hair.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Except he has a very valid point. Let’s all go and play in a Europe in a kit never in hundreds of years seen before as our IDENTITY. Sake, it’s just another rev stream and everyone knows that. Everyone that’s intelligent anyhow. #stripes
People are axcited about the new adventure of playing in Europe, and want some kind of momento to commemorate it. Nobody has to get involved.

and we hear a fair bit of griping about ‘revenue streams’ from people who presumably are enjoying watching the Albion compete, in the best (and most expensive) league in the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here