Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
I've supported the club since the mid seventies. Both before and after that we have had home kits that were not stripes. You don't want to buy it, fair enough. Others like it, including me. It is the only kit that has ever had any symbolism of the town/city on it that I am aware of.
Pretty sure there are some jerseys from the early 2000s that have city crests on them, so they are unlikely the first.
What is good to see however, is a Nike uniform that is not simply a cut and paste job from their catalog.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yup, still available, which is perfect for me because I'm the shortest of short arses. However, there's a minimum quantity of THREE you have to buy to get one? What's that all about?
At the risk of being wooshed, it’s maximum of 3

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I bought one for the boy, don’t remember anything about patches - does it not come with the Europa league badges by default?

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
£10 pound extra have to tick a box
Thanks - ffs just checked and it’s hidden behind the personalisation button, who the f*** creates a special Europa league shirt then doesn’t include the Europa league badges by default. PBOBE OUT.

Off topic but it took me far too long to realise that snickers wasn’t the chocolate bar 😂

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
If they ever they wear this kit, any idea what the colour of the shorts and socks will be???

Both the same blue as the bottom of the shorts.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pretty sure there are some jerseys from the early 2000s that have city crests on them, so they are unlikely the first.
What is good to see however, is a Nike uniform that is not simply a cut and paste job from their catalog.
The centenary shirt definitely did

3972.jpg

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
When are we going to wear this shirt other than Athens? Surely it’s a clash for Marseille and arguably Ajax as well. Unless we are wearing this for the home matches?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
When are we going to wear this shirt other than Athens? Surely it’s a clash for Marseille and arguably Ajax as well. Unless we are wearing this for the home matches?
It's never actually been confirmed whether this is technically a home or away shirt. I assume now that ambiguity might be intentional, so that we can wear it whenever (within UEL).

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Why the hell do we need another flippin' away shirt in another flippin' colour? The crowd at home matches look like a packet of multi-coloured smarties. To build a proper brand identity we should stick to blue and white stripes for home and green and black stripes for away. Sure change the design regularly, but stick with a colour scheme!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Thanks - ffs just checked and it’s hidden behind the personalisation button, who the f*** creates a special Europa league shirt then doesn’t include the Europa league badges by default. PBOBE OUT.

Off topic but it took me far too long to realise that snickers wasn’t the chocolate bar 😂
Easily done, nearly did it myself. Button not chocolate bar.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Can anyone remember the despatch date for the original run please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here