Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm wondering if the kit is the same size versus fit as the new away kit. As I have one of those in XL and that is just right for me.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This.

Except we wouldn't lose money, because the cost of the shirts to the club must be tiny, and coven if some leftover shirts were sold cheap.
Tiny indeed - tiny compared to the price of selling out our identity of blue and white stripes. Still, for all those that don't mind that, I'm siure the blatant commercial oopportunity nothing-to-do-with-The-Albion shirt is a must.
Sorry - I really hope we OWN this Europa League thing - but without the stripes it will be tarnished. Brighton and Hove-and-not-quite-The Albion for ever! Hmmmmm........

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
If we go out in the group stage we might only see our boys in this shirt once against Athens. Marseille and Ajax kits are predominantly white

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tiny indeed - tiny compared to the price of selling out our identity of blue and white stripes.
If people supporting Brighton want to buy a Brighton top that's not B&W stripes, they're still supporting Brighton. It's ok to have a different top from time to time.

Still, for all those that don't mind that, I'm siure the blatant commercial oopportunity nothing-to-do-with-The-Albion shirt is a must.
It's an opportunity to offer fans an alternative.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's an opportunity to offer fans an alternative.
How about blue and red stripes them? Or white shirts with a blue and red sash across them? Or just white and a faintly pathetic bluish colour that ain't The Albion? £90 a pop, mugs? - sorry, anyone.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
How about blue and red stripes them? Or white shirts with a blue and red sash across them? Or just white and a faintly pathetic bluish colour that ain't The Albion? £90 a pop, mugs? - sorry, anyone.
I've supported the club since the mid seventies. Both before and after that we have had home kits that were not stripes. You don't want to buy it, fair enough. Others like it, including me. It is the only kit that has ever had any symbolism of the town/city on it that I am aware of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here