Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

MXL

Jan 29, 2006
on the edge of LDC
Not sure what is going on at the club with these shirts! Yes I got the email last night saying they were cancelling my order for a 3XL shirt.

However just looked on the website and 3XL shirts are available!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yep, when people who look like you or I log on they have some automated detection with makes sure they withhold them from sale from us. Same as when we walk into the shop, they quickly hide them all behind the counter
Exactly. It’s our own fault for losing the empire

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not sure what is going on at the club with these shirts! Yes I got the email last night saying they were cancelling my order for a 3XL shirt.

However just looked on the website and 3XL shirts are available!

Take it as a hint

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Because he and his team never bothered drilling down into the basics of supply and demand?
When we first moved to the Amex, Ken Brown overestimated the clothing order resulting in weeks of concourse sales at rock bottom prices. He was sacked soon after.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
When we first moved to the Amex, Ken Brown overestimated the clothing order resulting in weeks of concourse sales at rock bottom prices. He was sacked soon after.
That was a decade ago when we were in the Championship and had next to zero global presence. Hopefully that's not still the Albion kit ordering model. Tho it sometimes does look alarmingly like it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here