Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Oh blimey that's bad. ☹️ I've ordered 2 diff sizes on the 2nd release. If jnr's doesn't turn up I'm not going to be able to take mine.
Get in touch with supporter services, it could be a case of wrong email sent (hopefully).

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
The shirts sold out days ago but I am still getting emails saying ‘you’ve hit the post - complete your order’ and ‘VAR decision - complete your order’ which made me think some more had come on sale but oh no, still sold out. They’re doing a cracking job of pissing off people who wanted one but didn’t order in time.
Wouldn’t worry, they’re doing that to the people that did order in time as well.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Are Brighton fans seriously openly discussing buying fake Albion merch on NSC? And also potentially marketing it on eBay?

Seems an odd way to show you support of the club.
Better if we bought imaginary ones you think?

Don't give probe (spellchecker correction but seems too apt to change) ideas!

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Just had a mail from the club they can’t fulfil my order and offered a different size. if only changing my body shape was that easy
It can be if you like beer, pizza, curry etc and they are offering you a size up?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Got myself a ladies one as the 35 Large ones hand made in Bolton had sold out in 2 seconds,and I must say I actually prefer the way it accentuates my torso and shapely hips.
The ladies shirts definitely accentuate the torso & hips! :lolol: Their 'size' charts are a load of s**t as well! Mini muffin top shaming according to my friend who bought XL when they're size 12/14. XL being the largest size they go up to! High waisted jeans essential apparently. :blush:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Are Brighton fans seriously openly discussing buying fake Albion merch on NSC? And also potentially marketing it on eBay?

Seems an odd way to show you support of the club.
Whilst I take your point, the club should take note of the fact loyal fans feel the need to look for cheaper/more accessible alternatives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here