[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
They were £10 more than the standard shirt. Is your son a member? The simplest way is to limit to 1 shirt per membership for what is meant to be a limited edition shirt.
The bigger talking point is the current lack of ANY adult men’s shirts in the shop. The easiest way to fix that is to make supply meet demand, that is on Nike. That will not be properly addressed until we’ve finished top 6-8 and qualified for Europe a few times.
Yes, we're all STH.

Yes, it's only £10 more, but £85 for a printed-up shirt that he'll grow out off within a year or so (Small Man) and then will be unsuitable for any of us, is a bit of a luxury.

My elder son wants a Home shirt (a mere £75, printed) but as you note they're also not available...

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Yes, we're all STH.

Yes, it's only £10 more, but £85 for a printed-up shirt that he'll grow out off within a year or so (Small Man) and then will be unsuitable for any of us, is a bit of a luxury.

My elder son wants a Home shirt (a mere £75, printed) but as you note they're also not available...
It’s frankly ridiculous that you can’t walk into Sports Direct or other third party sports reseller in the city centre and buy an Albion shirt but you can buy a Newcastle/West Ham shirt. I believe this is one of the next hurdles that the club need to overcome to becoming an established top 10 EPL club.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
It’s frankly ridiculous that you can’t walk into Sports Direct or other third party sports reseller in the city centre and buy an Albion shirt but you can buy a Newcastle/West Ham shirt. I believe this is one of the next hurdles that the club need to overcome to becoming an established top 10 EPL club.
Think they have all closed

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
look on DH Gate - if you search for Mitoma it brings up the sellers with Brighton gear
I have been unable to complete an order on this site as it asks for address but will not accept the town I live in, or for that matter any town. As soon as I try to save, it blanks out that entry and of course if I try to continue it won't let me until address is complete. Feeling "miffed"

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
It is a problem with online sellers too. I wouldn't mind getting a shirt, maybe, but all the US based sellers have the "big 6" and, for some reason, West Ham. The rest of the EPL gets nothing. So my choices are buy from the UK and pay a fortune for shipping, or consider buying some nasty knock-off from some shady site.

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230906_180432_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230906_180432_Chrome.jpg
    869.6 KB · Views: 120

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
The shirts sold out days ago but I am still getting emails saying ‘you’ve hit the post - complete your order’ and ‘VAR decision - complete your order’ which made me think some more had come on sale but oh no, still sold out. They’re doing a cracking job of pissing off people who wanted one but didn’t order in time.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I’m surprised at the very least they’re not just delaying it until they get more stock?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
That is really poor treatment by the club. They shouldn't accept orders for stock they can't get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports