[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I got one for the boy but not paying silly buggers money for two, reached my limit here.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
"limited edition" right? that should mean no more, otherwise they weren't limited.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
"limited edition" right? that should mean no more, otherwise they weren't limited.
I thought that - but at the end of the day all official shirts are numbers limited and do sell out.

I wouldn't totally rule out one more batch - but that too will sell out instantly.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
That would surely be a complicated one to fake. Especially without the original to hand.
I saw a couple wearing hyperturq's at the Amex last season that were definitely not the right colour and were surely fakes. Maybe not obvious on their own but stood out a mile around others. I wouldn't be surprised if the increasingly complex designs and non-standard colours are to make faking harder.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
£70 for a short that cost £5 to make is fine once a season, but three times is taking the piss frankly. Glad my children are no longer of an age where they demand every shirt that comes out and full kit. Must be costing fathers a fortune!

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
What size do you want? I purchased 5x L and 5x XL on my 2 accounts and 5x M on the boys account... :moo: be on eBay as soon as they've shipped.
I assume that you’re joking……..

If the club perceives this to be a genuine problem, and it appears that they do as they are limiting orders to 5 shirts max. Why 5? Who buys 5 shirts at a time to wear them?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I think from memory there was a full week between the expected delivery dates for the first batch and the expected delivery dates for the second batch. The first batch being the shorts which sold out in under an hour in the morning and the second batch which went on sale later the same day.
My assumption here is that the Kid's and Women's shirts still available will be shipped to the shop, along with the other batches, just not printed or patched. Will there be a third run? I am not so sure.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I assume that you’re joking……..

If the club perceives this to be a genuine problem, and it appears that they do as they are limiting orders to 5 shirts max. Why 5? Who buys 5 shirts at a time to wear them?
If they weren't so damned expensive, I might have bought 3 for my teenage sons and me. As it stands, I'm only buying one for my younger son but can't, because there's no stock. I even had one in my basket last night but by the time I'd double-checked it with him (for the Ferguson 28) it was out of stock and I couldn't check out...

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
If they weren't so damned expensive, I might have bought 3 for my teenage sons and me. As it stands, I'm only buying one for my younger son but can't, because there's no stock. I even had one in my basket last night but by the time I'd double-checked it with him (for the Ferguson 28) it was out of stock and I couldn't check out...
They were £10 more than the standard shirt. Is your son a member? The simplest way is to limit to 1 shirt per membership for what is meant to be a limited edition shirt.
The bigger talking point is the current lack of ANY adult men’s shirts in the shop. The easiest way to fix that is to make supply meet demand, that is on Nike. That will not be properly addressed until we’ve finished top 6-8 and qualified for Europe a few times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports