Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
After my £20 discount for living outside the UK, the shirt price dropped to £50. However, the badges, name and # were £20, and the shipping cost another £20. Total of £90, and could have been only £70 if I'd been a bit more mature!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I wonder if any of these shirts will end up on eBay at a £50 mark up?

Making these limited edition when knowing supply will not meet demand opens the doors to unscrupulous profiteers.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

Making these limited edition when knowing supply will not meet demand opens the doors to unscrupulous profiteers.
Of course there will be. ☹️ Max 5 shirts per order, no one needs 5 shirts. there was nothing on Ebay when the 1st lot sold out, just to be clear I would never have bought one, even if I was rich as it's the principle of paying 'shirt touts' when actual fans can't get them, I was just interested as that's what happens with concert tickets.. Haven't looked again but there will definitely be some on there for obscene amounts of money when they are completely sold out. I saw the amount of shirts on there signed in silver pen with COA's with them & was highly surprised that people buy that crap. I maybe wrong & some lucky git has managed to get player autographs in silver pen right in the middle of their number with a COA but from mine & Jnr's experience of shirt sigs (which wont be put on Ebay), we aren't sure whose sig is whose apart from a few, to the point that we're not sure if one is a sig or if the zigzag mark is just where Jnr held up the sharpie along with the shirt.
I'd accidentally put 2 in my basket due to personalisation & my Jnr nearly bought one at the same time, I just called him to say I'd got it just before he'd put in his card details. Never in a million years would I have put it on Ebay, just would've sold it to someone on here at cost price. I was already considering getting someone on here one & posting it. Thought it would be a bit weird if I messaged them & asked them though1 :lolol:
Probably wont be able to afford a match ticket now I've spent the money on the shirt but hey, I've got a fridge magnet & new hat as Xmas presents to bring it up to free postage. :blush:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
I will say those saying about no one needing 5 shirts. I bought 5, one for me, one each for 2 daughters, 1 for my son and 1 for my wife. None will be going on eBay and kids are paying for there’s, but was just easier to put them on one order. I have no doubt there merry be some unscrupulous shirt touts, but there would be however many could of been bought.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I will say those saying about no one needing 5 shirts. I bought 5, one for me, one each for 2 daughters, 1 for my son and 1 for my wife. None will be going on eBay and kids are paying for there’s, but was just easier to put them on one order. I have no doubt there merry be some unscrupulous shirt touts, but there would be however many could of been bought.

I mentioned earlier they should make a max of 2 shirts (mainly mens), unless an order for different cuts like yourself (Mens, Ladies and Youth).

Not many people need 5 mens shirts.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I knew that was going to happen as soon as I hit the post button. :blush:
I meant 5 in the same size, it looked on the site that you could buy 5 men's, then 5 women's & 5 Jnr's etc. I didn't take much notice as I was trying to check out as quickly as possible with Jnr's shirt. Didn't mean to offend. :)

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
I mentioned earlier they should make a max of 2 shirts (mainly mens), unless an order for different cuts like yourself (Mens, Ladies and Youth).

Not many people need 5 mens shirts.
They were all men’s shirts, although a variety of different sizes. The ladies really don’t like the ladies cut. To be honest we would of broken the orders into smaller ones but just wanted to give a genuine example of where the 5 limit worked. I would also assume I may not be the only parent buying more than 2.

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
I knew that was going to happen as soon as I hit the post button. :blush:
I meant 5 in the same size, it looked on the site that you could buy 5 men's, then 5 women's & 5 Jnr's etc. I didn't take much notice as I was trying to check out as quickly as possible with Jnr's shirt. Didn't mean to offend. :)
Absolutely no offence taken, just wanted to give an example where a family may want more than two. To be honest I didn’t look too much into it, but the time I’d done the personalisation for them I just wanted to check out and get them ordered 😳

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

I have bought one to wear and one to keep in its packaging to go into my collection.

Wouldn’t surprise me if some are on eBay once they’ve sold out though

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Does anyone know what time the club store opens tommorow?

I want to try get the green shirt too if possible and want to avoid the normal match day chaos, would be happy to get there first thing if they're open in the AM.

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
It was said at the Europa League draw event at the Amex, that it was a limited edition run of 5000 that have all sold out now. However after the popularity of it and the price I would find it strange if they didn’t manage to find another batch.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Most companies do this to create demand don’t they?

Drop a load for a few mins and then say they are all gone.

They’ll do the same again next week o should think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here