[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Just in the off chance this goes back on sale… is Fati wearing the 20 shirt this season? Some suggestion in Spanish media that’s the case.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
So expensive and UK delivery only, and sold out already - but I love it.

If my bookmarked Chinese replica shirt site somehow gets the print/file for the new kit, I’ll buy all 3 kits from them.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Just gone online, hoping that they would allow shipping abroad for this batch. No such luck.

What's worse is that every time I try my luck and click the final purchase button, I receive an email from BHAFC asking me to complete my order!

Getting mighty annoyed... 😡

Glendemic

May 13, 2016
Portslade
They're back. I recommend hanging on to your basket in another window or tab. I got mine from casually trying to complete the transaction on and off during work this afternoon and caught a L - threw in the card number at record speed!

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Left my last attempted checkout in my basket from lunch time, refreshed at 16.30 checked out straight away!

No email confirmation yet though, has anyone else got one?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Left my last attempted checkout in my basket from lunch time, refreshed at 16.30 checked out straight away!

It took about 30 mins for my email confirmation to come through.

georgiesmummy

Jul 14, 2009

not yet but its showing as confirmed in my orders as placed and ready to process so that's confirmation enough for me

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
EUROPA

ordered!

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Blimey, I can't believe I've just bought a Brighton & Hove Albion Europa League shirt. I never thought that would happen, I'm still in shock from getting to the PL. :ascarf: @Bozza is there a Europa League emoji en route. :lolol:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Went with FERGUSON - 28.

Was paranoid I spelt it wrong at first :lolol:
Europa League 23

Couldn’t decide between that and European Tour but decided Europa League sits more balanced on the back

The huperturq was the only only shirt I’ve bought in the last 5 years as feel I’m getting too old for replica shirts but just couldn’t resist (and if it embarrasses the wife on holiday so be it)

Had to purchase a couple of extra mugs to get it over the free delivery threshold but can never have too many Brighton mugs 😂

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Just gone online, hoping that they would allow shipping abroad for this batch. No such luck.

What's worse is that every time I try my luck and click the final purchase button, I receive an email from BHAFC asking me to complete my order!

Getting mighty annoyed... 😡

FINALLY letting us poor buggers abroad to place a pre-order. #144253, own name and number + badges. Last Albion purchase until next season's Champions League commemorative shirt. 😉

:dezerbi:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports