Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new england kit thoughts on this

Drimble Wedge

Apr 20, 2013
Seven Dials
Its an improvement on the current shirt. The litmus test will be next June - assuming we qualify, which we might not - and the sight of hundreds of lairy boozed up Darrens singing God save the Queen on Copacabana beach.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I don't get the 'looking like Germany' issue. The thing that gets mess the fact it is practically identical to the USA shirt from the last World Cup. I would have thought the FA would have wanted something unique rather than a rehashed second rate national team shirt!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I don't get the 'looking like Germany' issue. The thing that gets mess the fact it is practically identical to the USA shirt from the last World Cup. I would have thought the FA would have wanted something unique rather than a rehashed second rate national team shirt!

To be fair we ARE a second-rate national team these days.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I suppose the Red and White COSG is deemed offensive....even though like many other nations the strip is the colour of their flag.

2ypd9oj.jpg

Steven Rolfe, 52, an ex-soldier, painted a St George’s flag on his front door . He painted the red and white colours of the English flag on his rented home in Preston, Lancashire, in 2003.

Despite being runner-up in a council 'best kept house' competition, he has now received a letter ten years on from an official at property management firm Places for People saying neighbours could be 'alarmed' by the symbol. The letter also warned the design could place him in a catagory of 'nuisance neighbours' and said it could mean him being evicted if he failed to cover it up.

The landlords have now apologised for calling the flag 'offensive'

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Our home kit should be red shirts, white shorts, red socks.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Must admit, Stefan & Josef look wunderbar
image.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Everton goalie kit:

dummy_1.jpg

England goalie kit:

37105916_l.jpg

I miss this beauty:

article-2101963-0DBDAF2C00000578-777_468x462.jpg

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
It is horrible, looks like a cheap Lonsdale t-shirt

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Poxy Nike, makes one design of kit (see Goalie above) that everyone has to share but the Oregon Ducks Football team (thats American Football) get a different kit for nearly every game they play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here