Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Dunk bid

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
laughable some comparing WBA to us. They are ridiculously bigger than us.

1 Championship
10 FA Cup finals winning it 5 times
3 League cup finals winning 1

This is an aside from the "premier league years where they absolutely piss all over us"

Decent move for Dunk really.

10m and we've also done well.

Lack of CB for Derby game needs sorting though as momentum a big thing this division and important to get off to a good start.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I reckon Dunk & Goldson. :thumbsup:

You probably got one right...............I think Chris sort of told you in his press interview, who the other would be, if you read it thoroughly. CH is the master of skipping round questions or being economical about what info he gives away but one thing he will never do is tell an out and out lie.

Also he can't always spell things out about team selections because that puts the opposition on notice

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
You probably got one right...............I think Chris sort of told you in his press interview, who the other would be, if you read it thoroughly. CH is the master of skipping round questions or being economical about what info he gives away but one thing he will never do is tell an out and out lie.

Also he can't always spell things out about team selections because that puts the opposition on notice

Was that the Bruno hint? I haven't read it but hoping you could summarise?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Was that the Bruno hint? I haven't read it but hoping you could summarise?

I'm not yer secretary

Nah only joking mate.....................Read the article. He is sort of reassuring fans that if need be it is covered. In fact I thought Bruno was good at Centre Half in the play off match

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I'm not yer secretary

Nah only joking mate.....................Read the article. He is sort of reassuring fans that if need be it is covered. In fact I thought Bruno was good at Centre Half in the play off match

Cheers..As it happens, I am in the market for a secretary. Maybe I should add that to the Job Description..Need a full summary of CH's press conferences first thing Monday morning...

I will have a news in a bit!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You are obsessed with us aren't you?

Summer holidays have started. She's got nothing to do until September. I'd say August when the PL starts again, but she'll still be here instead of following her own club.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

1 Championship

This is an aside from the "premier league years where they absolutely piss all over us"

Lack of CB for Derby game needs sorting though as momentum a big thing this division and important to get off to a good start.

To be fair £8m and we've done very well. (* Wasn't long ago he was being blamed for every goal we conceded, I recall)

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea

1 Championship

Which century did this happen in? WBA are one of tips for relegation this season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Which century did this happen in? WBA are one of tips for relegation this season.

When was Pulis last relegation? There are quite a few clubs much more likely to be relegated than WBA

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
It would be dunks ( new gold ) dream to play in the premier league .

Are you having trouble working out if you are a bird/bloke/not sure?

Whoever you are I'm bored by your ramblings on NSC 3,772 posts of complete :shit:

BOG off to your own board ( if they except that sort of thing) :moo:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'm not yer secretary

He didn't do badly but I'd be really concerned if we're already talking about playing players out of position at this point. We've been unlucky with injuries pre season, and maybe Goldson will be fit, but I'd be really concerned if we went into the Derby game with Bruno starting in central defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here