Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Chrystal Palace badge

DanielT

found this whilst googling. new sign to put up at the Amex!

Pikeysign.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You can give them as many new badges as you want, they are still on the run and on;y the truly deluded don't realise it.

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Crest A looks like something from an American presidential election. Crest B, as others have said, looks like it has come straight from the MLS. Crest C and D are truly atrocious. What's wrong with the current one?

D

Deleted member 18477

hahaha crest A is ok. as for the rest, are they being serious? none of those look anywhere near as good as what they already have. they really are a joke club!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I really think their current badge is far, far, better than any of those so even though we cant rig the vote, we dont really need to!

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Nobody's too happy with the choices so far, including myself!

A is the best of a bad bunch but CPFC2010 will know full well they have to reconsider the options! Whatever the outcome, atleast we'll never have a piece of vermin plastered over our badge like yourselves.

D

Deleted member 18477

A is the best of a bad bunch but CPFC2010 will know full well they have to reconsider the options! Whatever the outcome, atleast we'll never have a piece of vermin plastered over our badge like yourselves.

they have already considered your options. thats why they've given you 4 choices. if they reconsider it'll make the people in charge look even more of a joke! they might as well have had a competition for a fan to design the bloody badge if they gave a shit about you!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

They may be aware that a number of you will prefer the old badge but, i bet they dont give you the option to keep it when you vote. They are like most companies after a takeover, they want to rebrand and make it theirs, we have done the same after Dick Knight's takeover and once again this year, so im not criticising your board, but like ours, they wont hear your voice because they WANT to rebrand.

Oh and by the way you leave our rat with wings alone!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I like option C tbqh.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
They may be aware that a number of you will prefer the old badge but, i bet they dont give you the option to keep it when you vote. They are like most companies after a takeover, they want to rebrand and make it theirs, we have done the same after Dick Knight's takeover and once again this year, so im not criticising your board, but like ours, they wont hear your voice because they WANT to rebrand.

Oh and by the way you leave our rat with wings alone!

To be fair, we have pretty regular Q&A sessions with the board and they answer plenty of questions on the BBS. As you said, they want to rebrand and I am fine with that. The current badge has large elements of Ron Noades and Simon Jordan involved so a new design is something we're all open too.

They just need to realise that 3 of the 4 options are complete sh*t. I quite like the Malteser one though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here