New Chrystal Palace badge

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Can I be controversial?

I may not like the options and indeed some of them would look better with the slogan 'Go Eagles' underneath it BUT they do appear to want to consult with their fans and choose a solution which has popular support. That's got to be good hasn't it?

I don't know what has happened so far in terms of getting to this point (focus groups, asking for suggestions) to chose such a poor set of designs for further review tough.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
If I had to choose I would go with B or C.....A just doesn't look right to me, and D has to be a joke or drawn by the chairman's nephew...

Quite funny actually, any of them are going to be CRAP...

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I quite like the eagle in the first one. The round shape it is standing on looks pretty shit though. The others are all turd. B looks like they're from the MLS. The wings on C look shite, and D just looks horrendous

exactly same as you. when I first went to that page, thought the eagle looked ok, then scrolled down....oh, it's attacking a maths problem.

the rest awful

f***ing BRILLIANT

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Option A is by far the best. If any of the others win they will become even more of a laughing stock. Love how they feel the need to copy our new badge rebranding. How sweet.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Late entry storms into the lead!

Attachments

• Palace scum badge.png
    Palace scum badge.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 684

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
And they claim we are copying them.

We get a new ground, they want a new ground.
We get a training ground, they want a training ground.
We change our crest, they change their crest.
We got the best out of Murray, well we'll see.

Laughable. I think their owners must be taking notes on us.

richit

Jul 13, 2011
"Voting will be open to members, season ticket holders and selhurst 6 or 12 supporters from this or last season only."

"Voting will be open to members, season ticket holders and selhurst 6 or 12 supporters from this or last season only."

the nigels don't even know if they have 6 or 12 supporters! I'll go for the former.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I quite like this one !!

/Users/PhatBaz/Desktop/dog_shit.jpg

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
they consult with their fans over kit choices and they consult with their fans over a new badge; i wish our board did that!

i think it's highly comendable, in fact, i think it's part of the CPFC2010 constitution or something.

for example, it stops the people at the top deciding that luminous green is a rational choice for an away kit colour.

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
we change our crest.then the spiv pikeys change theres.do they have to copy everything we?? do.there so desperate to keep up with us.i love the 2 badges with caravans..maybe one with a bloke laying tarmac on someones drive as well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports