Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Brighton Shirt For Tottenham Game!!!!

bethnalgreenblue

Feb 9, 2011
Bethnal Green, London
001.jpg

the *BOX*

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Surprised so many people like it! Would be much better with the badge to one side IMHO, the round one looks weird in the middle.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Also, how did they manage to do the photoshoot without us noticing when we have a (almost live) webcam...

Possibly because they shot it in a studio and then photoshopped the stadium into the background (at a guess, from the picture on the shop website):

001.jpg

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Also, how did they manage to do the photoshoot without us noticing when we have a (almost live) webcam...

I can just imagine them trying to do everything in a very sneaky 10 minute window so no one see's it on webcam first!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Does anyone know if the badge embroidered or Lextra?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Christ on a bike. It just struck me - look again at that photo (the first one!) - could any of us have dreamed that we would end up with that stadium and that cool kit (the kit maybe but you know what I mean). Abso brillo!

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I don't really like centred logos but like the design overall, I do want one though.

I believe a reason most clubs centre the logo is because it's cheaper than putting it to one side- remember it being a thing leeds fans complained about when costs were cut a few years ago

*Not accusing our club of being cheap, just sharing a tid bit of info :) )

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
"The limited-edition blue-and-white striped shirt, complete with a collar and a fully striped back, comes in a specially designed presentation box and is available to pre-order now."

Does this from the official site give a clue that the actual shirt will be this but with a white back and no collar?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
"The limited-edition blue-and-white striped shirt, complete with a collar and a fully striped back, comes in a specially designed presentation box and is available to pre-order now."

Does this from the official site give a clue that the actual shirt will be this but with a white back and no collar?

Hope not, white back looks shite I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here