Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Brighton Shirt For Tottenham Game!!!!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I dont like it at all, hope the new kit is nothing like this, our stripes should be the darker blue we had this year, i like the idea of a collar, but prefer the smaller coller that stands up without ironing!!, my opinion for what its worth is that is looks cheap and nasty and I wont be parting with £50 for it. Just my opinion thats all.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
through the wonders of the internet and a debit card, mine has been ORDERED - with confirmation email and everything

Merry weekend one and all x

Ordered it! Lovely stuff.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
It's lovely - but was hoping the new kit would be based on that shirt.

Hope they don't make the cock up off having a better commemorative shirt than actual home kit!

Personally I think it may be a great result rather than a cock up. My concern is that the main sponsor logo on the standard match day kit is going to be too obtrusive and isn't part of it green?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Like it, but £50 is a bit steep. But it's an Albion Shirt and I haven't missed one for years. garaaaaaaaaaaaghgg - the completist in me is fighting the budget monster

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I like the extended tattoo sleeves.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I notice it's £50 (plus postage) for a toddler-size shirt. Good one.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Possibly because they shot it in a studio and then photoshopped the stadium into the background (at a guess, from the picture on the shop website):

001.jpg

I understand this but why remove his legs?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
fifty f***ing quid?!....jesus wept....will have to wait until AFTER my holiday then :angry:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
£50 quid??? f*** right off. A one off shirt... Yeah ok but if anything it should be cheaper. Oh wait a box I take it all back

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I like it, as someone said it looks a bit like the classic Wardy one from the 70's.

But if I buy one and for my two kids, then I'm forking out 100 quid, ouch!

I dont like it at all, hope the new kit is nothing like this, our stripes should be the darker blue we had this year, i like the idea of a collar, but prefer the smaller coller that stands up without ironing!!, my opinion for what its worth is that is looks cheap and nasty and I wont be parting with £50 for it. Just my opinion thats all.

I'm with you chucky and even if I liked it I don't like the idea of being fleeced for 50 squid - fancy box or no fancy box.

Sadly it is a sign of the times to come with all sorts of attempted commercial exploitation that will head in our direction. Wait till we get to the Prem.....

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
I like the look of it but if the club think I'll pay 50 quid for a one off shirt they can f*** right off. If that's how much the new season shirt is gonna be too, I'm not sure if I'll be buying one of those either. That's far more than I could justify for a single shirt. Incidentally, what does it say under the new logo? It's not possible to read it on the site.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Is a bit steep but I do like it. Although, I will have to pay 10-15 quid for delivery. Tricky one.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
surely the fact that it is called the 2011-12 commemorative shirt means that it is just the 2011-12 league shirt with no sponsor and some gold writing?

I hope the back is striped for the league shirt, I don't see why not as these shirts will have numbers on in the spurs match...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
surely the fact that it is called the 2011-12 commemorative shirt means that it is just the 2011-12 league shirt with no sponsor and some gold writing?

I hope the back is striped for the league shirt, I don't see why not as these shirts will have numbers on in the spurs match...

I think its league rules state the back must be blank, this being a friendly means we can get away with it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here