Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New book: From The Gutter To The Stars

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just listening to Simon on the Roar right now. I am sold, the book sounds great and Simon has proven to be an excellent guest on the show. Looking forward to reliving a great era in the Albion's history and supporting a fantastic charity.

LeTiss

May 20, 2010
Southwater, Horsham
Update - Almost 300 copies reserved

Just listening to Simon on the Roar right now. I am sold, the book sounds great and Simon has proven to be an excellent guest on the show. Looking forward to reliving a great era in the Albion's history and supporting a fantastic charity.

Why thank you Hotchilidog. I am glad you enjoyed the podcast it was a fun experience.

As things stand we are four short of 300 units being reserved. I am still waiting for a delivery date from my printers, as soon as I have that I will share that with you. I've spoken to couriers and they have informed me the cut off date to ensure Xmas deliveries is the 18th December for mainland UK destinations. Next week I will start to process orders and collect payment so that when the books arrive I can focus solely on distribution. Talking of which my strategy on postal dispatch arrangements will be initially to focus on those outside of Sussex knowing if push comes to a shove I will be able to personally deliver to my Sussex customers if needs must. Calling on a few Albion elf mates if needed!!

So looking forward to seeing the Albion and in particular Lamptey Live tomorrow night.

Many thanks for the support we are almost halfway to selling out.

Le Tiss

LeTiss

May 20, 2010
Southwater, Horsham
From The Gutter To The Stars

Book.JPG

After a lot of hard work and massive input from my friends at Printforms it finally exists.

Mick (on the left sat down) & Andrew showing off MY brand new book!!:clap2:

LeTiss

May 20, 2010
Southwater, Horsham
From The Gutter To The Stars - Update

Just started reading, already laughing away!

With local orders sorted its now time to address the national/international demand.

The Albion community is so far fetching and generous. Sales have been made to US, Australia and France plus all over the UK. To date we have already collected 5k which represents a decent profit with the income for the remaining stock all being profit to Macmillan.

Thank you all existing orders have been packaged & are being collected by couriers tomorrow.

Le Tiss

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Just sent an email Simon

I’ve only just picked up on this - hope you haven’t sold out.

Book sounds awesome, Undoubtedly will bring back some memories

Cheers

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Loving reading this book - bringing back many happy (and some not so happy) memories......

If you want something to read over the Christmas Holidays then then contact Simon for a copy.....

LeTiss

May 20, 2010
Southwater, Horsham
Xmas Update

Today was a big day as our income exceeded the 6k mark so a massive thank you.

Due to another scare on Jane's health up to a month ago this project was in doubt but thankfully the worst was not confirmed and we went live but had to rush going to market in time for Xmas. You guys & girls have responded amazingly so thank you.

There are one or two typo's that will need to tidied if we go to a 2nd edition and if we get that far I may take take up Alan Wares offer to help. In the meantime I can confirm that Adam Virgo was our top scorer in 2004/5 and not 14/15.Apologies guys for my big fat fingers and old man eyes!!

That just leaves me to say bar 3 items that will go out in tomorrows post all books requiring postal services have been dispatched.

Wishing you all a great Xmas. I think we all deserve one after the year we have all encountered,

Thanks for all your support & best wishes
Le Tiss (Simon)

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Today was a big day as our income exceeded the 6k mark so a massive thank you.

Due to another scare on Jane's health up to a month ago this project was in doubt but thankfully the worst was not confirmed and we went live but had to rush going to market in time for Xmas. You guys & girls have responded amazingly so thank you.

There are one or two typo's that will need to tidied if we go to a 2nd edition and if we get that far I may take take up Alan Wares offer to help. In the meantime I can confirm that Adam Virgo was our top scorer in 2004/5 and not 14/15.Apologies guys for my big fat fingers and old man eyes!!

That just leaves me to say bar 3 items that will go out in tomorrows post all books requiring postal services have been dispatched.

Wishing you all a great Xmas. I think we all deserve one after the year we have all encountered,

Thanks for all your support & best wishes
Le Tiss (Simon)

Good News!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Well done mate!

Will definitely get a copy if there are some left - well done, these fan accounts tend to be a more satisying read than the manicured accounts of pro journos

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Mine has just landed on my doormat,Thanks,good job and great cause.:bhasign::amex::clap2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here