Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New ban on kids kickabouts after the game

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
My boys are often having a kick about outside the North Stand whilst me and the other dads have a pint to let the train queue go down. Hope the ban is indeed just the concourses or else it is straight to the train queue for us! Can't expect kids to simply stand in the concourses watching their dads down a pint of Harveys!

Addiseagull

Nov 30, 2005
So the club has banned kids kicking an empty bottle around the concourse? Fantastic. Good decision. Move on.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
My boys are often having a kick about outside the North Stand whilst me and the other dads have a pint to let the train queue go down. Hope the ban is indeed just the concourses or else it is straight to the train queue for us! Can't expect kids to simply stand in the concourses watching their dads down a pint of Harveys!
The ban extends to the outside areas and was enforced by a yellow jacketed hero on Saturday evening at about 5.30pm, when the greater Health & Safety risk was Ulloa's penalty re-entering the atmosphere.

I will be writing to Paul Barber and suggesting that in future the directive should be enacted with a degree of flexibility. i.e. no kickabouts inside but allowed outside once the main crowd has dispersed...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's a football club, not a frigging creche.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It's a football club, not a frigging creche.
Dim. What have a few junior school children enjoying a kickabout outside after the match got to do with any sort of creche...?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Dim. What have a few junior school children enjoying a kickabout outside after the match got to do with any sort of creche...?

Even dimmer. Outside is fine. Personally I don't want to enjoy a post game pint whilst there are loads of out of control sprogs kicking coke bottles about inside the concourses.

albionsam

Mar 25, 2014
Guess you havn't got kids mate . And probably not a wife . Banning kids playing ? Ban grumpy old gits

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What a cock . these kids are the clubs future

Nonsense. Dozens of kids kicking coke bottles about inside the concourses has no bearing on them becoming future supporters of The Albion.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Guess you havn't got kids mate . And probably not a wife . Banning kids playing ? Ban grumpy old gits

What an idiotic comment. Because I don't want to have a pint whilst (probably) your kids are running amok I don't have a wife. What an idiot you are.

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
Thanks for that.

The best part of the day for a lot of kids - harmless fun for the children and now brainlessly taken away by a blanket ban on the grounds of Health and Safety...

I thought they wanted to encourage people to hang about around the stadium?

Yeah quite right ... ever stopped to consider that they have no consideration for those amongst our number who struggle to get around on walking sticks ....

albionsam

Mar 25, 2014
Nonsense. Dozens of kids kicking coke bottles about inside the concourses has no bearing on them becoming future supporters of The Albion.[/Q
They're kids thats what kids do . I cant walk past a bottle with out kicking it . Its the natural instinct of a football fan

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here