Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Albion scholars 2020-21 - Player profiles

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Fabulous effort as always mate

Thanks [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] - excellent information. Good to them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting and informative - thanks

Thanks [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] for the time and effort that you've spent compiling and sharing the information.
It is very much appreciated.

Thanks for all the effort AZ. Top stuff.

Thank you [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION].

Thanks for the in-depth report as usual AZ.

Superb knowledge (as per usual). Always look forward to the in-depth look at the under teams

Very interesting. Thanks for all the research, NSC at its very best .

Thanks for all the love NSC. And Garry Nelson has just liked one of my tweets.

It doesn't get any better than this. :thumbsup:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Zak Emmerson looks exciting.

A striker for starters! and already made his debut for Oldham in league 2 at age 15!!! - if he's already proved good enough to play at that level at just 15 years old, it looks promising.

Maybe he will be off on a similar lower league loan in the not to distant future?

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Zak Emmerson looks exciting.

A striker for starters! and already made his debut for Oldham in league 2 at age 15!!! - if he's already proved good enough to play at that level at just 15 years old, it looks promising.

Maybe he will be off on a similar lower league loan in the not to distant future?

I can only assume he is currently injured as (along with Leigh Kavanagh) he hasn't featured at all yet this season.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Tonight the Chippenham Town U-18s host Woking in the second round of the FA Youth Cup:-

[TWEET]1329025571431600128[/TWEET]

The relevance to Albion?

The Albion U-18s will host the winners in the third round.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Woking prevail over Chippenham Town this evening 7-0:-

[TWEET]1329177225829240833[/TWEET]

Albion will now host the Cards, presumably at the Amex, sometime in the next three weeks or so.

Woking have three former Albion lads in their youth set-up: Louis Evans, Sam Evans and Trevor Caborn (who all started tonight, and scored).

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Woking prevail over Chippenham Town this evening 7-0:-

[TWEET]1329177225829240833[/TWEET]

Albion will now host the Cards, presumably at the Amex, sometime in the next three weeks or so.

Woking have three former Albion lads in their youth set-up: Louis Evans, Sam Evans and Trevor Caborn (who all started tonight, and scored).

Disappointingly, this match has been scheduled for next Monday at the Amex Elite Football Performance Centre, with a 7pm kick-off - so the lads miss out on their chance to play at the Amex, and the fixture will be completely obscured by the first-team match against Southampton, which kicks-off one hour later:-

[TWEET]1333449388665020422[/TWEET]

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Disappointingly, this match has been scheduled for next Monday at the Amex Elite Football Performance Centre, with a 7pm kick-off - so the lads miss out on their chance to play at the Amex, and the fixture will be completely obscured by the first-team match against Southampton, which kicks-off one hour later:-

I am assuming from this paragraph in the Pre-match brief: Southampton article on the official website, Albion will at least be providing a live stream of the FA Youth Cup match against Woking on Monday (as the Saints game is being shown on TV over here, NBCSN, I might watch the second half of the U-18s live and then play the Premier League fixture delayed):-

1234.jpg

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
I am assuming from this paragraph in the Pre-match brief: Southampton article on the official website, Albion will at least be providing a live stream of the FA Youth Cup match against Woking on Monday (as the Saints game is being shown on TV over here, NBCSN, I might watch the second half of the U-18s live and then play the Premier League fixture delayed):-

View attachment 131075

any news on the team line up tonight?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
No idea on the score or the line up but it's live on (I guess) Woking's YouTube channel.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Well I’ve been watching the last 10 mins or so and our lads have scored twice. Don’t know who the scorers are (one possibly Jack Leahy), or what the score is, but they’re perhaps unsurprisingly dominating.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
any news on the team line up tonight?

Pretty disgraceful the lack of publicity Albion have given this game. I doubt anyone will watch the second-half, due to the Saints game, but for the benefit of anyone who does, this is Albion's line-up:-

1. Fynn Talley (probably)
2. Casper Nilsson
3. Zak Sturge
4. Toby Collyer
5. Ben Jackson
6. Odel Offiah
7. Todd Miller
8. Nathan Jenkins (I think)
9. Matt Everitt (captain)
10. Cam Peupion
11. Jack Leahy

Leahy scored the second Albion goal, I missed the first because I was having a pee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here