Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Albion Members and loyalty points for A+ Match Grade (unfortunately ;-))!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Thank you for all your replies! I wasn't expecting to get the crowds so excited... :)

Thanks for the good advice, wel will try to get tickets.
For those who think we're Liverpool fans, i can understand your point. It would upset me also if away supporters tried to get home tickets....
But I don't think I can give you any proof here that will change your mind that my request is honest... we really are coming to brighton for 5 days to discover the city and if we manage your beautiful team...

Unfortunately for us, we planned the trip before the PL schedule so OK it will be a good game if we manage to get tickets but it makes things much more complicated for me.
And personnaly i would have prefer to go to liverpool ;-)

My brother may not have been a member for 10 years with 1,000 loyalty points, but he still manages to recognise Laurent Tolaj when he sees him in the street in Monthey (Switzerland), so I think it's fair to say that he's a bit interested in the club... ;-)
Is this a coincidence?

Apparently moved from Monthey (Switzerland), ??

Alexander17

Aug 28, 2023
Hospitality might be a way that you can get tickets together or at least spend time together - and I would strongly recommend it,
but obviously a huge outlay. Depends if you want to splash out on your brother's birthday.
Thanks, I thought they were already sold out.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Thank you for all your replies! I wasn't expecting to get the crowds so excited... :)

Thanks for the good advice, wel will try to get tickets.
For those who think we're Liverpool fans, i can understand your point. It would upset me also if away supporters tried to get home tickets....
But I don't think I can give you any proof here that will change your mind that my request is honest... we really are coming to brighton for 5 days to discover the city and if we manage your beautiful team...

Unfortunately for us, we planned the trip before the PL schedule so OK it will be a good game if we manage to get tickets but it makes things much more complicated for me.
And personnaly i would have prefer to go to liverpool ;-)

My brother may not have been a member for 10 years with 1,000 loyalty points, but he still manages to recognise Laurent Tolaj when he sees him in the street in Monthey (Switzerland), so I think it's fair to say that he's a bit interested in the club... ;-)
Good Luck There are tickets available for every game on exchange. Just have to get the 5 in one stand. Even if far apart there are always vacant seats that people did not put on exchange so you may find you are able on day to get closer to each other.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Good Luck There are tickets available for every game on exchange. Just have to get the 5 in one stand. Even if far apart there are always vacant seats that people did not put on exchange so you may find you are able on day to get closer to each other.
Well done, another 5 Liverpool fans in the home end.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I'm not normally a sceptic, honestly.

I hope your brother enjoyed working in the hotel industry in Eastbourne.

The Eastbourne hospitality sector has always been renowned for attracting folk from a certain part of the country.

Merseyside.
Indeed - I grew up in Eastbourne and spent one summer working the council-run kiosks along the seafront, selling sandwiches, ice creams etc. I had a fair few Liverpudlian co-workers!

Reactions: cjd

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Woohoo....so he is from France. So am I, but doesn't mean much. Most of the men I play walking football with over here are either Liverpool or West Ham admirers....I refuse to associate the word "supporter" with them . I have seen their so-called beloved teams more times just when in opposition to the Albion live, than they have their own supposedly "loyal until I die " teams.

When you live in France the ferry from Dieppe to Newhaven is not only cheap....but very convenient to get to Brighton .

To actually go all the way up to Liverpool is much too far for these diehards...and not only that...they wouldn't be able to find Anfield.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here