Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never thought I'd say this but .... go MK Dons !!!!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
End of August, and we're chasing more trophies than Man Utd this season.

* Assuming we finish off Swindon.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Wimbledon ?

i suggest you read their history, im surprised anyone in football doesnt know. Milton Keynes history begins in 2004.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
From Steve Claridge:

"Manchester United are not being beaten, they are getting thrashed, incredible. These players are clearly not good enough. Why you would play them here and in this system beggars belief. You end up with a performance like this. Van Gaal is the manager and he knows whether they're good enough and he's got it bang wrong."

4-0 is totally unacceptable, even if Man U had played their third team. Totally funny tho eh? :lolol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The game is just the theoretical outcome of a marketing meeting where a brand is pitched against an anomaly that resulted from a governance failure.

The game didn't actually happen and thinking that it did simply perpetuates the belief that might of.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
THIRD? Who would be the second then? Welbeck, Januuussssssarrrghh, Kagawawwawa, De Gea, Evans, Hernandez

Most of those came on, or off tonight.

I think the number 2 team is Mata, Rooney, Fellaini, RVP et al. The number 1 team is Di Maria....

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
BREAKING: Live pictures of Angel Di Maria's plane.

241oupd.jpg

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Hate MK Dons, hate Van Gaal, but over the moon at the result nevertheless.MK feckin Tw*ts at the Amex next round to the slaughter please - it's written in the stars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here