Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never thought I'd say this but .... go MK Dons !!!!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Bloke on tele just said that this was MK,s greatest ever night. Surely that was when they came up from the Conference into the league.

Milton Keynes didnt do that, that was Wimbledon. who had a greater day too. be fair, they created some of their own history tonight.

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
What I don't understand is why Man Utd are not going for the domestic treble, with no Champions League this season they could've been very competitive in both cups!

Are you Moyes in disguise!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
xfdsub.jpg

Feb 14, 2010
Sorry but I'm not going to join in with this. No sympathy for United but MK could have been us. In fact I think they even looked at doing it to us. Respect to AFC but sorry, cant support MK.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Sorry but I'm not going to join in with this. No sympathy for United but MK could have been us. In fact I think they even looked at doing it to us. Respect to AFC but sorry, cant support MK.

Absolutely - a plague on both their houses, frankly. United have done what they always do on the very rare occasions you want them to win; they got stuffed.

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
What I don't understand is why Man Utd are not going for the domestic treble, with no Champions League this season they could've been very competitive in both cups!

Are you Moyes in disguise!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here