NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Butt-269359.jpg

Appreciate that you never post but.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
People are over doing the youngsters thing. We’re riddled with sickness and injuries. We will quite literally be a different side after the international break although Alzate and Connolly are there on merit.

As for his office, I couldn’t give a damn if he leaves a warm turd on his desk at the end of the day as long as he is getting results

Agree with you first part but if true leaving your work place a mess is slovenly and not setting an example I have always felt that you can guage someone's quality of work by their work environment

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Also my son works in hospitality and looks after media and managers after game and unlike previous manager is unapproachable and leaves his office like a tip,manners cost nothing.

Quite possibly you've cost your son his job, 'cos you can bet your daft comments on here have been seen in the bardroom at The Amex. After all, who wants a snake on the staff gosspiping about desk tidiness?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Quite possibly you've cost your son his job, 'cos you can bet your daft comments on here have been seen in the bardroom at The Amex. After all, who wants a snake on the staff gosspiping about desk tidiness?
Bardroom? We employ bards at the Amex?

Hope they've come up with a decent song for Alzate then..................................better than leaving it to some of the would-be song-smiths on here, I suppose!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here