• No, I wouldn't be happy with him

Votes: 164 74.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Winning the Scottish Premiership with Celtic is no yardstick for assessing whether a Manager has capability to manage in any other League. Most People could manage Celtic to win the Scottish Premiership - Although maybe Moyes may have a stab at disproving that theory?

Anyway, Lennon is an obnoxious individual and I don't want him as Manager of BHAFC - So there!!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
True Scotland is only really a pub league and with Rangers out of the running Celtic should sweep the rest away. Lennon can only do what he has done and he has done it well. That's why he obviously feels the time is right to challenge himself. I can see why he isn't everyone's cup of tea, but i'd rather have him than Clement, every day of the week. He is a proven winner, ok so maybe it's with Celtic and in Scotland but they are a massive club and that brings it's own pressure. At least he has got a bit of attitude about him and would ruffle a few feathers, which is more than the last bloke did.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Don't see the problem.

Proven winner - what's not to like?

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Winning the Scottish Premiership with Celtic is no yardstick for assessing whether a Manager has capability to manage in any other League. Most People could manage Celtic to win the Scottish Premiership - Although maybe Moyes may have a stab at disproving that theory?

Anyway, Lennon is an obnoxious individual and I don't want him as Manager of BHAFC - So there!!

I once had a conversation with him in a bar in Spain and he seemed like a perfectly nice bloke to me. What makes you think he is obnoxious?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I once had a conversation with him in a bar in Spain and he seemed like a perfectly nice bloke to me. What makes you think he is obnoxious?

I'm not sure what some people on here are judging him on, read Virgo's tweets thread the posts from Martyn 20, especially #41

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not sure. Would he stay more than 1 season!?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Just don't like him so No. But now it's going to happen isn't it, bang goes piglets pies hello fried mars bars.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We could do a lot worse.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
could think or worse managers.....masterminded defeating Barcelona

You mean lucked out against Barca.

Also masterminding a 6-1 defeat in the return fixture by the way!

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
If we sign Lennon as the manager, then I will end my 41 year association with the club.

Not at all sure quite what sort of association you refer to. It's clearly not as a supporter! I like a few thousand on here call ourselves supporters. All through the homeless years living in the wilderness and all the other poo that's come our way. I'm sure I speak for at least a majority who would still support BHA if it was bottom of the Ryman and Putin was the manager.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Not at all sure quite what sort of association you refer to. It's clearly not as a supporter! I like a few thousand on here call ourselves supporters. All through the homeless years living in the wilderness and all the other poo that's come our way. I'm sure I speak for at least a majority who would still support BHA if it was bottom of the Ryman and Putin was the manager.

Sounds about right to me, support the team regardless of individuals who I may dislike.

Such as Lennon if he got the job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here