Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Danns To Leicester

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Feel for Palace fans tbh.

Nicking Murray off us put them on a high and all the talk of signing big names and splashing out decent transfer fees but now............................. No Vaughan, Danns gone. Zaha and Ambrose likely to follow and bids bound to come in for Speroni.

It's a f***ing shame :rotlf:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Nicking Murray off us put them on a high and all the talk of signing big names and splashing out decent transfer fees but now............................. No Vaughan, Danns gone. Zaha and Ambrose likely to follow and bids bound to come in for Speroni.

and Murray will cop a load of flak if he doesn't hit the ground running, in which case Palace fans may see the Moody Murray before they see the classy one.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11

must admit I'm quite glad my Best Man duties for a mate clash with Leicester away. It's one I've not done before and was planning to do (I have been to a business meeting at the Walkers Stadium, but I guess that doesn't count in terms of having "done" grounds). Have to say I'm glad to have P***** as our rivals and not some plastic wannabe Premiership outfit (yes, I know we want to get there, but I can't see Tone shelling out vast wads of cash to do so). Both clubs have been through some pretty crap times and whatever we think of them, at least they are genuine fans. Let's keep the banter going. And to think some of them reckoned they'd got a big one over us by getting Murray. Pah!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here