Neil Danns To Leicester

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
With Schmeichel due to sign too, they are building a good team for the new campaign, with a decent squad already in place.

Might have a flutter on them for the title.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thought Danns was nailed on for Rangers. Good shout for Leicester for the title, their odds must be dropping rapidly though
Surely you mean their odds for coming second are dropping rapidly.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The nigels are getting nervous.

@CEO4TAG Steve what's happening, two best players from last season gone. I want to get a season ticket but fear the worst. Any new signings?

@CEO4TAG if u don't have enough funds to sign players why did u buy the club. would rather of gone out of business then see all this carryon

These are all tweeted to their chairman? by the way. Embaressing. So bloody glad Tony doesn't have a twitter though, our fans would be worse.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Few getting nervous that the board arnt going to invest. Top player just left on a free, selling a CB to Bournemouth which will leave us with 1 CB, Ambrose rumoured to have handed in a transfer :facepalm::(:nono:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Leicester are doing a 'Leeds', spending large sums to get to the Premiership. Given their not too distant financial problems I wonder if they can cover their costs ? Leeds can't. As for CPFC, no big surprises there. If my sources are right and CPFC2010 are not as willing or as well heeled as first thought they will shortly follow Messers Goldberg and Jordon into the Fickle Palace Fans Theatre of Dismay.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Must be that Glen Murray's not been talking to them or been gloating how much he's on....

the muzza effect LOL

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The BBS 'general discussion' board makes for fantastic reading - predictions of mid table and bottom 3 finish for CPFC, general apathy before the season's even started. Bootiful Bernard!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
everybody danns now

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Leicester are doing a 'Leeds', spending large sums to get to the Premiership. Given their not too distant financial problems I wonder if they can cover their costs ? .

Of course they can cover their costs. They cheated their way to a new stadium and didn't pay for a penny of it. And all those players they signed. All debts just wiped off. They didn't even get a points deduction for it.

Wanky club who don't deserve any of this.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Of course they can cover their costs. They cheated their way to a new stadium and didn't pay for a penny of it. And all those players they signed. All debts just wiped off. They didn't even get a points deduction for it.

Wanky club who don't deserve any of this.

I thought you meant.......no of course not.:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports