Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Neighbours to end !

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
C5 would do better to just re-run from the first episode, the viewing figures would go up. I used to love it back in the day, when they had proper characters.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
More of a cell block H man eh? :lolol:

Errr ... don't even know what that refers to :p.

Growing up, my TV entertainment was ABC in the evenings post the 7pm news and 7:30 current affairs. The 8pm slot on a weekend was normally dedicated to shows imported from UK - so my TV memories from the 80's and 90's include the original All Creatures, Heartbeat, Ballykissangel, Hamish Macbeth, and various period dramas originally from the UK.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Final episode tonight, sure to be an emotional one as we say goodbye to Erinsbrough and Ramsay Street for one last time.

:nono:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
200.gif

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I stopped watching Neighbours in 1998 but did watch from the beginning and i still found it sad it was ending even after 25 years of not watching. I thought the last episode was good. I didn't recognise half the new people but was nice to see Kylie, Jason, Jane and Guy back in it. Was well worked. Also felt weird watching it again after so long. What i did find odd was how vivid my memories were when they showed passed clips and people. Amazing how the memories flooded back.

Shame Analise, and Lou weren't in it. Only read recently that Mrs Mangel actually ended her days in Shoreham by sea.

I bet it got a large number of viewers last night and will probably come back again.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Wasn’t that Harold who was on the rocks and they found his glasses then he reappeared.
The allesi twins and the fun with Paul Robinson.

oh shit forgot about them... I wish i watched in the Margot Robbie days.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Flick was hot. I was younger at the time so it’s not pervy.

Holly Valance was voted sexiest woman in the world, 2002. At that time I thought no one will ever be as beautiful as her. She was just perfection.

I've still got the episodes on VHS when she fell out with her sister, Steph, and left Neighbours for America. It was never the same again. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here