Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neighbours smoking weed - making our life hell - advice

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Get yourself the best double glazing you can, or speak to him again and let him know this is the last time you are going to speak to him about this problem, not a threat but a warning!

Good luck

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not sure - but you can set your watch by the smell - it always starts drifting through at 10pm. If they were dealing, wouldn't it smell all of the time(?). On the one hand I am grateful that it is only Saturdays now, on the other hand, I work all week - Saturday night is the only time that both I and the girlfriend get to relax and do nothing.

''Relax and do nothing'' ....hmmm it's Saturday night and with your g/f and you want to do nothing? Hmmm

Seriously I hope the problem is resolved soon

bobbybighead

Jun 7, 2007
Environmental Protection Act 1990! Nuisance premises under the Anti Social Behaviour Act, Possible Crack House if other drugs in premises! If dealing could be closed for period of three months! Contact the authorities. Speak to him again, sure he won't fancy a 5 o'clock knock! Is he renting or a home owner, loads that could be done.

A crack house closure is for class a drugs only not cannabis I'm afraid

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I read somewhere that you can tell if you live next door to a cannabis factory if the birds on the roof are singing Bob Marley's "One Love"

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
You could say your girlfriend is expecting and the strong smell of it is probably harming the baby. It may work in the short-term but not after a few months. At least then though they'll be out of the habit of smoking it indoors which is very unfair on you and your girlfriend as the smell gets into your clothes and is causing needless

i lived in a converted house and had only floor boards seperating us from downstairs the fella was always smoking skunk he didnt work so this went on all day and my other half wad pregnant asked him nicely to stop he carried on told him would let the managment company know he had a dog and they booted him out job done would have probably bashed him up if that had nt have done the trick
so yea i would just say you ll let the ob know or have ago at them

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
You have to confront the neighbour otherwise your bird will think your a disaster. The neighbours have already took the piss by turning the music up louder after your request, so get round there and talk to the fucker attack is the best form of defense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here